Subject: draft-harris-ssh-rsa-kex-04

From: Ben Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:27:28 +0100 (BST)

Yet another version of my RSA KEX draft has hit the I-D repository.  It 
fixes the order of keys in the PUBKEY packet and adds some discussion of 
collision attacks to the security considerations.  If there's anything 
that needs changing before I move the algorithm names into the IETF 
namespace and send the document off to the IESG, now's the time to tell 
me.

I propose to send it to the IESG as an individual submission to the 
Standards Track.  People should tell me if they think I shouldn't do that.

-- 
Ben Harris

---

From: der Mouse <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 01:52:21 -0400 (EDT)

> Yet another version of my RSA KEX draft has hit the I-D repository.
> It fixes the order of keys in the PUBKEY packet and adds some
> discussion of collision attacks to the security considerations.  If
> there's anything that needs changing before I move the algorithm
> names into the IETF namespace and send the document off to the IESG,
> now's the time to tell me.

Typo fix:
   before it has seen the client's choice of K. The clients last input
s/clients/client's/

Other than that, it looks fine to me.  I haven't yet implemented it,
but I intend to; it should be fairly simple.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       [email-masked]
/ \ Email!	     7D C8 61 52 5D E7 2D 39  4E F1 31 3E E8 B3 27 4B