Subject: AD Review comments on draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 22:06:57 -0400

The only thing I notice is that in several places the document refers
to key exchange methods defined in section 1.  I assume it really
means section 2.  I particularly noticed this in section 5, 6 and 8.

The table in section 6 refers to gssapi userauth not gssapi-with-mic.

I'm sending these comments to the WG in the hope that the authors will
deal with them.  I do not want to block the last call on this issue
and believe it is even appropriate to delay these revisions until
auth48 if no blocking comments come up during last call or IESG
review.

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 12:18:15 +0200

> means section 2.  I particularly noticed this in section 5, 6 and 8.

For some reason those references were were static text instead of XML 
cross-references, and so didn't change with the document.

> The table in section 6 refers to gssapi userauth not gssapi-with-mic.

Fixed.

> auth48 if no blocking comments come up during last call or IESG

I've fixed these issues in my source, along with some nits Bill raised 
before WG last call.  They'll all appear in the next version of the draft 
(if there is one), and/or in the XML I send to the RFC-Editor.  I'll make 
sure to check these are fixed during auth48.

-- Jeff