Subject: Sr Compiler Development Opportunity

From: "Nathan Sanders" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 22:45:06 -0700

Hello-
 
I'm hoping to network with you and find out if you know anyone who 
you think could be interested in the following opportunity?

Sr. Compiler Engineer

Position Type: Full-Time Employee
Location: San Jose, California (Silicon Valley, USA)
Generous Compensation and Stock package
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Job Description:
You will be responsible for identifying, developing, and delivering
critical enhancements to programming models and the compiler tool
chain for a new and unique multi-processor architecture.

Requirements:
Experience with compiler back-end technology
In-depth understanding of processor architectures
Excellent interpersonal and debugging skills
Candidate should be self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast
paced, mission-critical engineering environment

Valuable Skills:
Candidates with previous experience in multi-processor architectures,

SIMD architectures and media architectures, as well as familiarity 
with the GCC source base is a plus.

Experience:
Minimum 3-5 years of experience
M.S. in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering 
required

PhD in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering a plus

More about the company:
Our client develops and licenses innovative computing, microprocessor 
and semiconductor technologies and related intellectual property.
They were Founded in the mid 90's, They are very well known for 
developing their software-based microprocessors, which deliver a 
balance of low power consumption, high performance, low cost and 
small size suited for diverse computing platforms. They also develop 
advanced power management technologies for controlling leakage and 
increasing power efficiency in semiconductor and computing devices.

Thanks,

------------------------------------------------
Nathan Sanders
Founder/Manager
Bridgenex LLC
Office: 1.800.881.5733
Cell: (408)914.8180
Fax: (408) 246.2246
Email: [email-masked]
Corporate: www.bridgenex.com

:::STAFFING CONLULTANT SERVICES FOR HIGH TECH:::