Subject: From Deacon James Mahathia

From: Elizabeth & Deacon James Mahathia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 18:42:54 +0100

Dear In Christ ,

The time has come for Christians to worship God in spirit and in truth
according to the book of John chapter 4:vs23-24.``But the hour cometh
and now is when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit
and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him . God is a
spirit, and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in
truth. Based on this scripture, it became obvious that I should do 
the right thing if I must enter into the kingdom of God.

I am , Deacon James Mahathia the legal adviser to late Mr. Mike & Carol
Hall, a God fearing and dedicated couple. They were very wealthy but 
had no child. They travelled to Patong-Thailand for Christmas holiday 
but met death on the 26th of December 2004 during the Tsunami
disaster(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/4153821.stm
As their legal adviser, before their death, the husband Mr. Mike Hall
instructed me to write his WILL, because they had no child, he 
dedicated their wealth to God. They had a lot of landed properties 
houses Stocks/bonds, etc. According to their instruction.
According to the WILL, their assets should be given out to a ministry
for the work of God. As their legal adviser, all the documents for the
fund that are deposited with the Vault company are in my care. As a 
born again Christian ,
I have been reading my bible and I have to do 
what is lawful and right in the sight of God by giving out the fund to the
chosen ministry for the purpose of God's work as instructed by the
owners before there death. After my fasting and prayers Today, I asked
God to make his choice and direct me to an honest Christian or the
chosen ministry that deserves this fund by his Grace. I then came 
across your address on the Internet.I appeal to you to use the fund 
wisely for things that will glorify the name of God. I have just notified the Vault Company where they deposited the 
consignments that contained the 
fund, that I am moving the consignment abroad, and the Vault company is
awaiting my instruction to move the Trunks out of Turkey.
Also, could you get back to me having visiting the above website to
enable us discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best of your
understanding. I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this
message to you without knowing truly if you would misconstrue the
importance and decides to go public. In this regards, I will not hold
back to say that the essence of this message is strictly for Charity.
May God bless you as you make up your mind to work for God.
Thanks.
Deacon James Mahathia
Tel:+447040117932