Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-igoe-secsh-suiteb-00.txt (fwd)

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 06:31:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Just forwarding for your information.  I'm not sure if the author is 
subscribed to this list so I'd suggest that you contact him directly if 
you have any comments.

Regards,
Chris

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-igoe-secsh-suiteb-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

 	Title		: Suite B Cryptographic Suites for Secure Shell
 	Author(s)	: K. Igoe
 	Filename	: draft-igoe-secsh-suiteb-00.txt
 	Pages		: 9
 	Date		: 2008-9-11

This document describes the basic architecture of a Suite B compliant
    implementation of the Secure Shell Transport Layer Protocol.  Suite B
    secure shell makes use of elliptic curve Diffie-Hellmann (ECDH) key
    agreement, the elliptic curve digital signature algorithm (ECDSA),
    the Advanced Encryption Standard running in Galois Counter Mode
    (AES-GCM), two members of the SHA-2 family of hashes (SHA-256 and
    SHA-384), and X.509 certificates.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-igoe-secsh-suiteb-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 18:55:52 -0400

>     SHA-384), and X.509 certificates.

Interesting.  I've been asked to serve as PROTO shepherd for 
draft-green-secsh-ecc, to which this document refers.  I'm expecting a new 
version of that document to be submitted hopefully sometime this month, and 
would encourage readers of this list to review both documents.

-- Jeff