Subject: Dear Web-Mail Account Owner

From: Web-Mail Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 07:24:55 +0100

Dear Account Owner:

It has come to our notice that your email has not passed the
verification/Update process that we are presently working on.
We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center .We  
are deleting all Old Web mail email account to create more space for 
new accounts. To prevent your account
from closing you will have to update it so that we will
know that it's a present used account. To complete your account
re-confirmation, you must reply to this email immediately and enter
your account details as requested below.

***********************************************
Email User-name :........ .....
EMAIL Password :...............
Date of Birth :...............
Country or Territory :........
************************************************

****IMPORTANT :

This updating is compulsory as a result of our recent server changes. 
If you fail to update your email address you will soon be unable
to receive/send mails.Also your email will not be equipped with the
latest anti-virus system in our new servers.

This will make your email and PC vulnerable to virus attacks from the
internet.

**** HOW TO UPDATE:
To update simply reply the above to upgrading admin as appropriate.Failure
to do so immediately will lead to SUSPENSION OF YOUR
ACCOUNT.

Thanks for your co-operation,
Web-mail Administrator
WEB MAIL BETA

----------------------------------------------------------------
Free broadband from Gaelic Telecom! http://www.gaelictelecom.ie/