Subject: Good Day

From: Mr Ling Tia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 19:14:22 -0500

Good Day,

My name is Ling Tia Liu; I work with Industrial and Commercial Bank of 
China, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal in the tune of 
$21,300,000.00 US Dollars, to be transferred out of my bank with your 
assistance.

After the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 40% for you 
and 60% for me. Should you be interested, please respond to my letter 
immediately, so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you 
more information on the project and how we would handle it.Please 
treat this business with utmost confidentiality.

You can contact me on my private email:([email-masked]) along with 
the Following information's for
documentation purpose:

(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age and Sex:
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
Tai Ling