Subject: Is this list still in use?

From: Phil Lello <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 07:27:57 +0100

Hi all,

Is this list still in use? I am working on an extension to SSH
authentication, and would like to create an RFC to standardise the
mechanism.

Best wishes,

Phil Lello

---

From: t.petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 10:42:28 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phil Lello" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 7:27 AM
> authentication, and would like to create an RFC to standardise the

It still forwards messages but the last discussion I recall seeing on it
was in May 2014, and that was quite brief.  I assume that you have tried
saag after your post to apps-discuss in which case I think that you have
covered the bases (apart, perhaps, from the Individual/Independent
Submission of an RFC-to-be).

Tom Petch

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 17:20:41 -0400

> authentication, and would like to create an RFC to standardise the

As Tom points out, this list doesn't get much traffic these days.
However, it's probably still the best place to reach SSH implementors
and other protocol experts.  So by all means, if you have an extension
to propose, tell us about it.

-- Jeff