Subject: [sfc] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-problem-statement-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 06:18:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining Problem Statement
        Authors         : Paul Quinn
                          Thomas Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-problem-statement-10.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-08-11

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of the issues associated with the
   deployment of service functions (such as firewalls, load balancers)
   in large-scale environments.  The term service function chaining is
   used to describe the definition and instantiation of an ordered set
   of instances of such service functions, and the subsequent "steering"
   of traffic flows through those service functions.

   The set of enabled service function chains reflect operator service
   offerings and is designed in conjunction with application delivery
   and service and network policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-problem-statement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sfc-problem-statement-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-problem-statement-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/