Subject: [sfc] #5 (architecture): Support of SF Spirals

From: "sfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 06:24:03 -0000

#5: Support of SF Spirals

 Refer to this thread: http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/sfc/current/msg03179.html

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-sfc-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  architecture             |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sfc/trac/ticket/5>
sfc <http://tools.ietf.org/sfc/>

---

From: "sfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 06:24:22 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => draft-ietf-sfc-
     [email-masked]
 * component:  architecture => nsh

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-sfc-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |   Milestone:
Component:  nsh                      |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sfc/trac/ticket/5#comment:1>
sfc <http://tools.ietf.org/sfc/>

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 10:40:44 -0400

The email pointed to is an NSH email, not an architecture email.

As an NSH issue, I believe that the SFP Index addresses the technical 
requirement.  The editorial question is whether it would be helpful to 
make it more clear that the NSH SFP Index provides what is needed.

Yours,
Joel