Subject: [sfc] #10 (nsh): O bit

From: "sfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 06:47:42 -0000

#10: O bit

 The following text is underspecified:

 "
    O bit: Indicates that this packet is an operations and management
    (OAM) packet.  SFF and SFs nodes MUST examine the payload and take
    appropriate action (e.g. return status information).

    OAM message specifics and handling details are outside the scope of
    this document.
 "

 Either you specify the exact behavior to follow when sending this bit and
 when receiving it or you clear the bit and mark it as reserved.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-sfc-
  [email-masked]       |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  nsh                      |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sfc/trac/ticket/10>
sfc <http://tools.ietf.org/sfc/>