Subject: [sfc] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 10:25:48 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the discussion about updating RFC 8300.

Only nits to add, given the thorough treatment already given by others:

Section 4.1.2: "The first level of assurance where all NSH data ..." -- add
"is" before "where"?  And the same issue in the next paragraph.

Section 5.2: s/Coves/Covers/