Subject: [sfc] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 00:28:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Integrity Protection for the Network Service Header (NSH) and Encryption of Sensitive Context Headers
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity-07.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2021-07-26

Abstract:
   This specification presents an optional method to add integrity
   protection directly to the Network Service Header (NSH) used for
   Service Function Chaining (SFC).  Also, this specification allows for
   the encryption of sensitive metadata that is carried in the NSH.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: tirumal reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 13:48:11 +0530

Hi all,

This revision
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-integrity-07 addresses
comments and DISCUSS from ISEG review.

Cheers,
-Tiru

On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 at 13:00, <[email-masked]> wrote:

>         Title           : Integrity Protection for the Network Service
> Header (NSH) and Encryption of Sensitive Context Headers
> _______________________________________________
> sfc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sfc
>