Subject: [sfc] New Liaison Statement, "LS on the consent of draft Recommendation ITU-T Q.3061 (ex. Q.SFPtr)"

From: Liaison Statement Management Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 11:07:50 -0800

Title: LS on the consent of draft Recommendation ITU-T Q.3061 (ex. Q.SFPtr)
Submission Date: 2021-12-22
URL of the IETF Web page: https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1769/

From: Denis ANDREEV <[email-masked]>
To: Jim Guichard <[email-masked]>,Joel Halpern <[email-masked]>
Cc: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>,Jim Guichard <[email-masked]>,Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>,John Scudder <[email-masked]>,Joel Halpern <[email-masked]>,Service Function Chaining Discussion List <[email-masked]>,Scott Mansfield <[email-masked]>,[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Response Contacts: Tatiana Kurakova <[email-masked]>
Technical Contacts: 
Purpose: For information

Body: At the ITU-T Study Group 11 plenary meeting in March 2021, the following draft new Recommendation has been consented:

-	ITU-T Q.3061 (ex. Q.SFPtr)"Signalling requirements for service function paths load balancing traceroute in service function chaining". This draft Recommendation specifies the signalling requirements for service function paths (SFPs) load balancing traceroute in service function chaining (SFC). The signalling is used for tracing and figuring out the set of load balanced SFPs more efficiently. The consented draft is contained in SG11-TD1828/GEN.

Look forward to continuing our further collaboration on this subject matter. We would appreciate if you could share your similar studies in this area, if any.
Attachments:

    SG11-LS235-Att1.docx
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2021-12-22-itu-t-sg-11-sfc-ls-on-the-consent-of-draft-recommendation-itu-t-q3061-ex-qsfptr-attachment-1.docx

    SG11-LS235.docx
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2021-12-22-itu-t-sg-11-sfc-ls-on-the-consent-of-draft-recommendation-itu-t-q3061-ex-qsfptr-attachment-2.docx