Subject: [Sidr] Agenda for SIDR Meeting

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:16:33 +1100

1510-1610 Afternoon Session II
Cortez AB     RTG    sidr      Secure Inter-domain Routing BOF

BOF Chair - Geoff Huston

Agenda

1. Agenda Bashing, Scribe Victimization

2. BOF Status Review
                 Chair

3. Briefing on a PKI proposal for IP resource certification
                 Steve Kent

4. Update on APNIC resource certification trial
                   Geoff Huston

5. Discussion

==============================================

I understand that approval of the SIDR charter is close to completion (or 
at least thats what I understand from reading the IESG minutes minutes of 
the 2nd Feb, so I've dropped further consideration of the proposaed charter 
form this agenda.

regards,

    Geoff

_______________________________________________
Sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr