Subject: [sidr] status of draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-14

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 14:55:06 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

On 26 Oct 2008 08:12:06 +1100, Geoff Huston wrote:

>This version (14) incorporates review comments received during the last
>call on the document. The section on trust anchors was revised for
>clarity with suggestions from Steven kent, but no changes in the
>specification of the certificates have been made.

Steve Kent's text added to the Trust Anchor section has never been seen by 
the wg and represents a change from the previous text's representation and 
handling of trust anchor material.

I have therefoere decided that this draft as is can not be passed to the 
IESG without a SHORT last call for the wg to comment on this change.

Because this draft has been through last call twice before, I believe that 
a last call of one week is all that is required.

The last call will end November 13, 2008.

To avoid a subsequent last call to approve any changes, all comments 
suggesting changes in the draft should be made to the list and accompanied 
by suggested new text.  This way, the wg can see and comment on suggested 
changes so we won't need ANY MORE LAST CALLs on this document.

The substantive changed text occurs in Section 6.3.  All changes can be 
seen at

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-14.txt

--Sandy

_______________________________________________
sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr