Subject: [sidr] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sidr-cp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Certificate Policy (CP) for the Resource PKI (RPKI)
	Author(s)	: S. Kent, D. Kong, K. Seo
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sidr-cp-04.txt
	Pages		: 47
	Date		: 2008-11-3
	
This document describes the certificate policy for a PKI used to 
   support improved routing security. Each organization that allocates 
   IP addresses or Autonomous System (AS) numbers to an organization 
   will, in parallel, issue a certificate reflecting this allocation. 
   These certificates will enable verification that the holder of the    associated private key has been allocated the resources indicated in 
   the certificate, and is the current, unique holder of these 
   resources. The PKI in which the certificates issued under this 
   policy are employed, in conjunction with ancillary digitally signed 
   data structures, will provide critical inputs for routing security 
   mechanisms, e.g., generation of route filters by ISPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-cp-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr