Subject: [sidr] CPS's for RIRs and ISPs

From: Karen Seo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 16:19:11 -0400

Folks,

We just re-submitted the following two I-Ds so as to re-activate 
them. The submission system indicated it would take up to 2 days 
before the draft was processed. There were no changes except for 
updating the dates.  So if you wish to review them prior to their 
being posted, you can use the previous versions of these drafts at 
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/

   Template for an Internet Service Provider's Certification Practice
         Statement (CPS) for the Resource PKI (RPKI)
   draft-ietf-sidr-cps-isp-03.txt

   Template for an Internet Registry's Certification Practice Statement
         (CPS) for the Resource PKI (RPKI)
   draft-ietf-sidr-cps-irs-04.txt

Looking forward to your feedback.  Thank you,
Karen
_______________________________________________
sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr