Subject: [sidr] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sidr-cps-irs-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Template for an Internet Registry's Certification Practice Statement (CPS) for the Resource PKI (RPKI)
	Author(s)	: D. Kong, K. Seo, S. Kent
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sidr-cps-irs-04.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2008-11-3
	
This document contains a template to be used for creating a 
   Certification Practice Statement (CPS) for an Internet Registry 
   (e.g., NIR or RIR) that is part of the Resource Public Key 
   Infrastructure (RPKI).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-cps-irs-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr