Subject: [sidr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 00:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Profile for X.509 PKIX Resource Certificates
	Author(s)       : G. Huston, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-15.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2008-11-17

This document defines a standard profile for X.509 certificates for
the purposes of supporting validation of assertions of "right-of-use"
of an Internet Number Resource (IP Addresses and Autonomous System
Numbers).  This profile is used to convey the issuer's authorization
of the subject to be regarded as the current holder of a "right-of-
use" of the IP addresses and AS numbers that are described in the
issued certificate.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
sidr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr