Subject: [sidr] When will the sidr-wg meet at IETF77?

From: Tim Bruijnzeels <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 13:28:40 +0100

Hi all,

is it known yet when, i.e. which day and slot, the sidr-wg meeting will be held in Anaheim?

The agenda is not posted on the IETF site, but I need to know this so that I can book my travels accordingly. I expect there might be others on this list who face the same dilemma.

Cheers,

Tim Bruijnzeels
Senior Software Developer
RIPE NCC

[email-masked]
+31 20 535 4309

---

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:48:32 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

According to the Important Dates for IETF77 
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2010.html:

     2010-02-17 (Wednesday): Preliminary agenda published for comment.

The wg chairs have no earlier notice of meeting schedules.

Note also that we haven't yet reached the deadline for even *requesting* a 
wg meeting, so no schedule is yet possible:

     2010-02-08 (Monday): Cutoff date for requests to schedule Working
     Group meetings

And then, even after the preliminary agenda has been announced, there is 
always the chance that the meeting time will change as conflicts are 
resolved.

We seem to frequently meet in the earlier part of the week.  But not 
always.  Past performance is no guarantee of future results, and all that.

Sorry about that, I know that doesn't help you in making your plans.

--Sandy

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010, Tim Bruijnzeels wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr
>