Subject: [sidr] Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-21.txt> (A Profile for X.509 PKIX Resource Certificates) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 07:31:54 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Secure Inter-Domain Routing WG
(sidr) to consider the following document:
- 'A Profile for X.509 PKIX Resource Certificates'
  <draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-21.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-03-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs/

This IETF Last Call is to draw the attention of the IETF to an additional 
downref in the draft that was noted during IESG review.

Section 4.9.6 contains a reference to RFC5781. This reference has not been
added to the references section of the draft, but will need to be a normative
reference.

As was noted in the previous IETF Last call this document also has a downref
to RFC2986. 

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.