Subject: [sidr] Important dates for IETF 80

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 12:08:38 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Please keep the following dates in mind for the upcoming IETF.
All the dates can be found at 
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2011.html#IETF80.

2011-03-04 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.

SIDR is presently scheduled for two sessions -
THURSDAY, March 31, 2011
0900-1130 Morning Session I
and
FRIDAY, April 1, 2011
1300-1400 Afternoon Session I
1415-1515 Afternoon Session II
(a two hour session scheduled as two one hour back-back sessions)

2011-03-07 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) 
submission by 17:00 PT (01:00 Tuesday, March 8 UTC)

If you have intent to submit a wg -00 draft, you should be in 
communication with the wg chairs to make the process smoother.

2011-03-14 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PT 
(01:00 Tuesday, March 15 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

2011-03-16 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT 
(01:00 Thursday, March 17 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials 
Management Tool.

2011-03-18 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at 
17:00 PT (01:00 Saturday, March 19 UTC).

--Sandy, speaking of wg co-chair