Subject: [sidr] agenda item request

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 15:41:36 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

The draft agendas for IETF 80 are due next Wednesday, 2011-03-16.

If you would like to make a presentation at sidr for IETF 80, please send 
mail to the list by Wednesday morning to give the chairs a chance to 
construct the agenda for upload.

I remind everyone that sidr is presently scheduled for two sessions:

THURSDAY, March 31, 2011 0900-1130 Morning Session I

and

FRIDAY, April 1, 2011 1300-1400 Afternoon Session I & 1415-1515 Afternoon 
Session II

--Sandy

---

From: Roque Gagliano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:55:52 +0100

Hi Sandra,

I would like to ask some minutes to present the changes on: draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-00.txt 

roque

On Mar 10, 2011, at 9:41 PM, Sandra Murphy wrote:

> If you would like to make a presentation at sidr for IETF 80, please send mail to the list by Wednesday morning to give the chairs a chance to construct the agenda for upload.
> 
> FRIDAY, April 1, 2011 1300-1400 Afternoon Session I & 1415-1515 Afternoon Session II
> 
> 
> --Sandy
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr