Subject: [sidr] Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format-10.txt> (A Profile for Route Origin Authorizations (ROAs)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 13:19:04 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Secure Inter-Domain Routing WG
(sidr) to consider the following document:
- 'A Profile for Route Origin Authorizations (ROAs)'
  <draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-03-24. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format/

Abstract 

   This document defines a standard profile for Route Origin 
   Authorizations (ROAs).  A ROA is a digitally signed object that 
   provides a means of verifying that an IP address block holder has 
   authorized an Autonomous System (AS) to originate routes to that one 
   or more prefixes within the address block.  

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.