Subject: [sidr] Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-ta-06.txt> (Resource Certificate PKI (RPKI) Trust Anchor Locator) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 06:30:45 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Secure Inter-Domain Routing WG
(sidr) to consider the following document:
- 'Resource Certificate PKI (RPKI) Trust Anchor Locator'
  <draft-ietf-sidr-ta-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-03-22. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-ta/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-ta/

Abstract:

   This document defines a Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for the Resource
   Certificate Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI).

Downref: 

This documnet makes a normative reference to an Informational RFC: RFC 5781

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

/ipr/1204/