Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 09:10:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Algorithm Agility Procedure for RPKI.
	Author(s)       : Roque Gagliano
                          Stephen Kent
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-04.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-11-29

   This document specifies the process that Certification Authorities
   (CAs) and Relying Parties (RP) participating in the Resource Public
   Key Infrastructure (RPKI) will need to follow to transition to a new
   (and probably cryptographically stronger) algorithm set.  The process
   is expected to be completed in a time scale of months or years.
   Consequently, no emergency transition is specified.  The transition
   procedure defined in this document supports only a top-down migration
   (parent migrates before children).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-04.txt