Subject: [sidr] Etherpad for collaborative note-taking (fwd)

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 13:43:57 -0500

This is an interesting new tool.

Take a look and see if you think it would be easy and effect to use during 
the upcoming meeting.  The url for the sidr page is 
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/minutes.

--Sandy, speaking as wg chair

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 05:43:24 -0500
From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
To: WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject: Etherpad for collaborative note-taking

Hi,

Acting on a recent suggestion from Peter Saint-Andre (on [email-masked]),
I've now set up an instance of Etherpad Lite (http://etherpad.org/) on
one of the tools servers, and used it to make a collaborative notes
document available for all WGs with a posted agenda for IETF-82.

You'll find it both linked in and embedded in the minutes page for your WG
on tools.ietf.org; for an example see http://tools.ietf.org/wg/clue/minutes

The note documents will be visible on the minutes page until you submit
official minutes for the meeting, at which time they will be replaced
by the minutes.  The etherpad documents will still be accessible directly
at the etherpad URL for some time after the meeting, but will be archived
and replaced by new empty documents before the next meeting.

Comments and suggestions are welcome!

Best regards,

 	Henrik