Subject: [sidr] FW: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-lta-use-cases-00.txt

From: "Murphy, Sandra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 15:42:50 +0000

I just saw this announcement.  Looks interesting.

--Sandy, speaking as regular ol' member

________________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] on behalf of [email-masked] [[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 5:47 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-lta-use-cases-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPKI Local Trust Anchor Use Cases
        Author(s)       : Randy Bush
        Filename        : draft-ymbk-lta-use-cases-00.txt
        Pages           : 5
        Date            : 2013-09-25

Abstract:
   There are a number of critical circumstances where a localized
   routing domain needs to augment or modify the Global RPKI.  This
   document attempts to outline a few of them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-lta-use-cases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-lta-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt