Subject: [sidr] Draft status page on wiki

From: SIDR Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 17:11:44 -0400 (EDT)

As WG secretary, I'm trying to maintain a todo list for the WG (or, 
perhaps more correctly, for its chairs).  As part of that effort, I 
have added to the wiki a list of current document status, as I see 
things.

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sidr/trac/wiki/ChairActions

Recognizing that many of the "next steps" are "WG discussion needed", 
I have suggested that the chairs prioritize those discussions, which 
is loosely reflected in the parenthetical comments of "first 
priority", "lower priority" and the like.  That's not to say that 
discussions of other docs would be unwelcome; it's just a reminder to 
the chairs of which discussions they may want to try to prod along 
first.

1) Please review the list for accuracy.  If you think a doc is missing 
or should show a different state, please email 
[email-masked] rather than editing the wiki.

2) This is a wiki, anyone with a tools login can edit it, and I 
welcome you to make clean-up and formatting changes.  I would prefer 
that you email me substantive changes rather than making them 
yourselves.

3) If you have suggestions for how to better format this data (tables 
that one can sort by various columns?), I welcome those suggestions. 
Feel free to demonstrate your suggestions by changing the wiki or 
adding a new page with the new formatting.

-- Sam