Subject: [sidr] A note prior to the meeting ... about behavior

From: Chris Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 14:01:50 -0500

Howdy folks!
It occurs to me that we didn't say something clearly and (maybe)
concisely after the last in-person meeting about expectations for
working group person behavior... so, with that in mind please:
  1) be courteous
  2) do not make your argument about the other person or how you feel
they may make their arguement or whatever other problems you may
perceive with NOT their discussion point.
  3) DO remember that we're all trying to solve the same problem (making
the routing system more secure)
  4) discussions that are off topic or not related to solving this
problem are a distraction in what is often a very short timeframe,
tightly scheduled meeting, so they are a waste of everyone's time.

I'll say something like this at the start of the meeting time as well,
for folk that don't read email as often as others...

Thanks!
-chris
co-chair-roboton