Subject: Re: [sidr] wg adoption call for draft-tbruijnzeels-sidr-delta-protocol-03

From: "George, Wes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 10:43:51 -0500

As one of the folks that has been rather publicly poking at rsync's
limitations as one of the things blocking my deployment of RPKI, I
strongly support adoption of this document. I will participate in the
discussion.

Thanks,

Wes George

On 1/14/15, 3:38 PM, "Sandra Murphy" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>The authors of draft-tbruijnzeels-sidr-delta-protocol-03 have requested
>working group adoption.
>
>A working group adoption call starts now and will end 14 days from now on
>28 January.
>
>Please respond to say whether you support adoption of this work as a
>working group work item AND whether you will participate in the
>discussion.
>
>Remember that working group consensus to adopt the work needs responses,
>not just absence of objection, so speak up.
>
>--Sandy, speaking as one of the wg co-chairs

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.