Subject: [sidr] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview-06.txt

From: Matthew Lepinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 20:01:13 -0500

I just posted a new version of the BGPsec Overview document. This update
contains a number of small changes to make this document consistent with
the rest of the document suite (particularly the bgpsec-protocol draft).
Additionally, this draft now includes pointers to the AS Migration document
in appropriate places.

- Matt Lepinski

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 7:59 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview-06.txt
To: Matt Lepinski <[email-masked]>, Sean Turner <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Matt Lepinski and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview
Revision:       06
Title:          An Overview of BGPsec
Document date:  2015-01-15
Group:          sidr
Pages:          10
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview-06.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview-06
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview-06

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of a security extension to the
   Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) referred to as BGPsec.  BGPsec improves
   security for BGP routing.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat