Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rpsl-sig-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 05:56:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Securing RPSL Objects with RPKI Signatures
        Authors         : Robert Kisteleki
                          Brian Haberman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rpsl-sig-10.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-03-10

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to allow parties to electronically
   sign Routing Policy Specification Language objects and validate such
   electronic signatures.  This allows relying parties to detect
   accidental or malicious modifications on such objects.  It also
   allows parties who run Internet Routing Registries or similar
   databases, but do not yet have Routing Policy System Security-based
   authentication of the maintainers of certain objects, to verify that
   the additions or modifications of such database objects are done by
   the legitimate holder(s) of the Internet resources mentioned in those
   objects.  This document updates RFC 2622 and RFC 4012 to add the
   signature attribute to supported RPSL objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpsl-sig/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rpsl-sig-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-rpsl-sig-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/