Subject: [Sidrops] Erik Kline's Yes on draft-ietf-sidrops-rp-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2020 18:22:42 -0700

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sidrops-rp-06: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-rp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

{Yes}

[nits]

S4.2.2

* This is the first time ROA is really used. Consider expanding it here one
  time, or up in the introduction where it first appears in the list of RFCs.

S4.2.4

* I had some trouble parsing "but using the constraints applied come from ...".

S4.3

* s/make decision/make decisions|make a decision/

S4.4

* s/slate/stale/