Subject: [Sidrops] WGLC: draft-ietf-sidrops-6486bis - CLOSES: 10/11/2021 (Oct 11, 2021)

From: Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 13:58:20 -0400

WG Folks:
Please take this as a WGLC start for:
  draft-ietf-sidrops-6486bis

The abstract of such is:
  "This document defines a "manifest" for use in the Resource Public Key
   Infrastructure (RPKI).  A manifest is a signed object (file) that
   contains a listing of all the signed objects (files) in the
   repository publication point (directory) associated with an authority
   responsible for publishing in the repository.  For each certificate,
   Certificate Revocation List (CRL), or other type of signed objects
   issued by the authority that are published at this repository
   publication point, the manifest contains both the name of the file
   containing the object and a hash of the file content.  Manifests are
   intended to enable a relying party (RP) to detect certain forms of
   attacks against a repository.  Specifically, if an RP checks a
   manifest's contents against the signed objects retrieved from a
   repository publication point, then the RP can detect "stale" (valid)
   data and deletion of signed objects."

The WGLC should finish on/about 10/11/2021 - Oct 11, 2021... There's
already one question/comment on-list for this WGLC a pointer to which is:
  https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/sidrops/rIVkaLS96MP2dbXr516Kdg35Amc

Please give the -06 version of the document a read/comment and if you have
opinions(about this document!) please express them on-list before Oct 11,
2021 (10/11/2021)

-chris
co-chair-persona