Subject: Re: lunch/bar bof for mta-filters?

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:00:32 -0400

Hi Simon,

--On Friday, July 30, 2004 5:42 PM +0200 Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]> 
wrote:

> Having done multiple implementations of it, I have some
> vested interest in it.
>

To that end it might be useful to tabulate the number of client/server 
implementations of the existing draft extensions, so that we can get an 
idea of which ones need to be worked on sooner rather than later. I would 
be happy to add that info to my informal draft status list if folks want to 
send me that information privately or on the list. All I would need to know 
is what extension 'require' keyword is used and whether its used by a sieve 
server (script parser) or client (script generator).

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

---

From: "Mark E. Mallett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 09:45:17 -0400

[Dang, this might have been worth going to San Diego for]

> server (script parser) or client (script generator).

There's also Matthew Elvey's page at:

  http://wiki.fastmail.fm/wiki/index.php/SieveExtensionsSupportMatrix

mm