Subject: Meeting in Minneapolis

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:31:43 -0500

Hi folks,
I intend to request a meeting slot for us at the meeting in Minneapolis in 
March, on the basis that we will have a number of people attending the 
meeting and we have quite a bit still to do.

Note that things have been rather quite on the list for a while, but I 
intend to start doing some prodding to get things moving along...

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:31:43 -0500
From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
To: IETF MTA Filters List <[email-masked]>
Subject: Meeting in Minneapolis
Sender: [email-masked]

Hi folks,
I intend to request a meeting slot for us at the meeting in Minneapolis in 
March, on the basis that we will have a number of people attending the 
meeting and we have quite a bit still to do.

Note that things have been rather quite on the list for a while, but I 
intend to start doing some prodding to get things moving along...

-- 
Cyrus Daboo