Subject: Editheader comments

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:47:24 -0500

Below are my comments on the editheader extension. These are all minor 
issues.

editheader comments:

Header: Fix alignment of 'Philip Guenther'

Abs : '"sieve" language' -> '"Sieve" email filtering language'

§2 &3 : 'with extension' -> 'with the extension'

§3 &1 : reformat syntax

change:

   Syntax:
   	"addheader" [":last"] <name: string> <value: string>

to:

   Syntax: "addheader" [":last"] <name: string> <value: string>

§3 ¶1 : use 'field-name' instead of 'name' in syntax for conistency with 
deleteheader syntax

§3 ¶2 : 'The name MUST be' -> 'The field-name MUST be'

§3 ¶2 : 'by [RFC-2822]' -> 'by the [RFC-2822]'

§3 ¶2 : 'nonterminal.' -> 'nonterminal syntax element.'

§3 ¶3 : 'nonterminal.' -> 'nonterminal syntax element.'

§3 ¶3 : missing references for RFC 2047 and RFC 2231

§3 ¶5 : 'the existing header' -> 'the existing message header'

§3 example: use 'example.com' for domains used in example

§4 ¶1 : reformat syntax

change:

   Syntax:
   	"deleteheader"
		       [":index" <fieldno: number> [":last"]]
	       	[COMPARATOR] [MATCH-TYPE]
		       <field-name: string>
		       [<value-patterns: string-list>]

to:

   Syntax: "deleteheader" [":index" <fieldno: number> [":last"]]
   			                       [COMPARATOR] [MATCH-TYPE]
                          <field-name: string>
   			                       [<value-patterns: string-list>]

§4 ¶5 : replace ';' at end of paragraph with '.'. Add 'Example:' as new 
line after paragraph.

§7 ¶2 : 'path a header has taken' -> 'path a message has taken'

Appendix A : remove statement about 822 or 2822 - we will stick with 2822.

Appendix A : add 2047 and 2231 references.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo