Subject: draft-ietf-sieve-3431bis-01

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 08:59:22 -0500

Hm, the notice of this draft's posting didn't seem to get posted here
(or else I missed it).  So:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-3431bis-01.txt

That's the "relational" update.  The only substantive change from RFC
3431 is that the meanings of GT, GE, LT, LE, EQ, and NE are defined.

Shall we have a "last call" on it?

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, Pervasive Computing Technology  ([email-masked])
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/l/leiba
http://www.research.ibm.com/spam

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 06:49:29 -0800 (PST)

> Shall we have a "last call" on it?

Seems reasonable to me.

				Ned