Subject: Body extension comments

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:38:57 -0500

Below are my comments on the body extension. These are all minor issues.

body comments:

Header: Fix alignment of 'Philip Guenther'

§1 ¶3 : 'specifies it syntax' -> 'specifies its syntax'

§2 ¶2 : 'with extension' -> 'with the extension'

§3 ¶1 : reformat syntax

change:

   Syntax:
   	 "body" [COMPARATOR] [MATCH-TYPE] [BODY-TRANSFORM]
   		    <key-list: string-list>

to:

   Syntax: "body" [COMPARATOR] [MATCH-TYPE] [BODY-TRANSFORM]
                  <key-list: string-list>

§3 ¶4 : 'all "body" tests fail' -> 'all "body" tests return false'
		rationale: tests return true or false, there is no concept of 'fail'
		
§4 ¶2 : reformat syntax

change:

   Syntax:
   	  ":raw"
	     / ":content" <content-types: string-list>
	     / ":text"

to:

   Syntax: ":raw"
	           / ":content" <content-types: string-list>
	           / ":text"

§4.2 : the term 'document' is used to refer to a MIME 'part', I would 
prefer using 'part' in all cases.

§4.2 ¶6 : 'decoded to prior' -> 'decoded prior'

§4.3 : just for completeness add an example.

§Appendix B: missing reference [REGEX]

-- 
Cyrus Daboo