Subject: Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-sieve-rfc3598bis-00.txt (Subaddress)

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:24:44 +0100

I would like to draw your attention to the following draft:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-rfc3598bis-00.txt 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-body-00.txt>>

A two week working group last call of this document starts on 14th July 
2005 (tomorrow) and ends on 28th July 2005 at 6 pm EST.

Please review this document and send issues to the list or directly to 
the author(s).

NB If you do review this document, but have no issues or comments, 
please send both co-chairs (or the list) an email to indicate you have 
looked at it. This will allow the chairs to gauge the scope of reviews 
of this document to aid in our determination on whether to send it to 
the IESG. Thanks.

--
Alexey Melnikov
SIEVE WG Co-chair

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:29:40 +0100

Correction:

> <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-body-00.txt>>

This should be just 
"<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-rfc3598bis-00.txt>".

> A two week working group last call of this document starts on 14th 
> July 2005 (tomorrow) and ends on 28th July 2005 at 6 pm EST.
>

---

From: Kjetil Torgrim Homme <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:55:19 +0200

> of this document to aid in our determination on whether to send it to 

a niggle, there is a missing "}" in the example:

# If a message is not to me (ignoring +detail), junk it.
      if not allof (address :user ["to", "cc", "bcc"] "ken",
           address :domain ["to", "cc", "bcc"] "example.org") {
        discard;

other than that it looks good to me.
-- 
Kjetil T.

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 12:43:47 +0100

Alexey Melnikov wrote:

>> Please review this document and send issues to the list or directly 
>> to the author(s).
>>
>> please send both co-chairs (or the list) an email to indicate you 
>> have looked at it. This will allow the chairs to gauge the scope of 
>> reviews of this document to aid in our determination on whether to 
>> send it to the IESG. Thanks.
>
The WG Last Call for draft-ietf-sieve-rfc3598bis-00.txt has ended. Can I 
please ask all people who have reviewed the document to send me an 
email. Thanks!

I've seen 2 minor editorial suggestions and a request to describe 
subaddressing structure (left hand side prefix versa suffix) in more 
details. So I think the document is in a good shape, but a new revision 
is needed. I hope we can get away without another WG Last Call.

Alexey
SIEVE WG Co-chair