Subject: Extension "envelope-auth"?

From: Michael Haardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 00:15:52 +0100

Hello,

some time ago, we talked about "envelope-auth" to introduce "auth" to the
envelope test, which accesses the authenticated sender (AUTH parameter
in MAIL FROM, in case the mail system decides not to ignore it, and an
empty string otherwise).

Is there a draft already or somebody working on it?

Michael

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:23:56 +0000

>Is there a draft already or somebody working on it?
If I remember correctly Ned has volunteered to author it.

---

From: Ned Freed <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 10:32:10 -0800 (PST)

> If I remember correctly Ned has volunteered to author it.

Yes, that's correct.

				Ned