Subject: Re: Material for the Sieve meeting in Vancouver

From: Kjetil Torgrim Homme <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 21:57:33 +0100

On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 16:43 +0000, Alexey Melnikov wrote:
> I would also like to know who is going to attend the meeting and who can 
> participate in jabber.

just wondering, it is 3 minutes until the meeting according to my watch,
but the Jabber room is empty.  am I on the right server?
[email-masked] (also known as [email-masked])
-- 
Kjetil T.

---

From: Kjetil Torgrim Homme <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 22:43:01 +0100

> [email-masked] (also known as [email-masked])

what do you mean, I should check the day of the month as well?  :-)
-- 
Kjetil T.

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 17:18:35 +0000

Alexey Melnikov wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> I would like to request all editors to prepare and send me slides 
> and/or short report on issues for each document they are editing.

I've uploaded the chair's presentation for the Vancouver Sieve WG 
meeting to:
https://onsite.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=64

Any other presentations?

Alexey