Subject: Dallas meeting slides

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 08:59:29 -0800

<https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=65>
Look for the Sieve section.

Note that slides contain a couple of errors (e.g. year in the new 
milestones (the right column) should be 2006), but the chairs hope to 
upload the updated slides before the meeting.

---

From: "Mark E. Mallett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:33:11 -0500

> upload the updated slides before the meeting.

Re the page on the notify draft, currently page 11:

   To do:
       Need to bring back and update old examples using
       denotify

Does this mean that somebody wants "denotify" back?  Or am I
misinterpreting the bullet item?

mm

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:54:48 -0800

>misinterpreting the bullet item?
No. This means rewriting old example with denotify to use notify + 
variables.