Subject: Status of Sieve Include extension

From: Aaron Stone <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 15:06:37 -0700

Hi folks,

I'm going through the status of a couple of the Sieve extensions on my
TODO list, and I haven't seen any updates to draft-daboo-sieve-include
in a while. I think I might have asked about this sometime last year? I
don't really recall. Anyways, what's the scoop on include?

Thanks,
Aaron

---

From: Ned Freed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 10:01:02 -0700 (PDT)

> don't really recall. Anyways, what's the scoop on include?

I'm also curious about the status of the environment extension draft. Is
anyone working on it?

				Ned

---

From: Ned Freed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 10:08:23 -0700 (PDT)

I just noticed that although the draft makes heavy use of the relational :value
match type, it says nothing about how :count should be handled. I suggest
adding a note to say that the "count value" is 1 if there's a spamtest or
virustest result to check, 0 otherwise.

				Ned

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 18:57:59 +0100

>don't really recall. Anyways, what's the scoop on include?
I am also interested in this work, even though it is not in the WG charter.

I think Cyrus is currently busy updating spamtest in preparation for 
submission to IESG.