Subject: Last Call: 'Sieve: An Email Filtering Language' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-sieve-3028bis)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:28:12 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Sieve Mail Filtering Language 
WG to consider the following document:

- 'Sieve: An Email Filtering Language '
   <draft-ietf-sieve-3028bis-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-11-01.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-3028bis-09.txt

---

From: Kjetil Torgrim Homme <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:46:44 +0200

> [email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-11-01.

ugh.

I think the Sieve WG should have been notified prior to sending it to
the IESG for IETF wide last call.

we still don't have closure on non-ASCII characters.  there have been
several suggestions for edits posted since -09 was submitted, and it
should NOT be accepted in its current form without further discussion.

-- 
Kjetil T.

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 17:58:55 +0100

>should NOT be accepted in its current form without further discussion.
Yes, I told Lisa that this is the case. -09 is not going to IESG, -10 or 
later will.