Subject: Next Sieve drafts to work on

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 22:53:18 +0000

Folks,
I've just checked our milestones and found there:

Feb 2009   WGLC RegEx
Mar 2009   WGLC Include/multi-script

We don't have drafts for either item yet. I think Ned is already doing 
lots of work in this WG, so chairs would appreciate if somebody can step 
up to the plate and volunteer to edit one of these documents. We already 
have 1 volunteer for include/multiscript, but, speaking personally, I 
would prefer to have 2 people on each document. Any takers?

---

From: "Aaron Stone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 23:45:02 -0000

> would prefer to have 2 people on each document. Any takers?

If the one volunteer wasn't already me, I volunteer me :-)

Should new revisions of the documents be posted from the expired
revisions?

Aaron

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 09:17:43 +0000

>If the one volunteer wasn't already me, I volunteer me :-)
That was you.

Any other takers?

>Should new revisions of the documents be posted from the expired
That would be fine with me. We have 2 expired drafts to choose from.