Subject: WGLC on draft-freed-sieve-in-xml-02.txt

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 22:43:03 +0000

Hi folk,
With my co-chair hat on:

This message officially starts the Sieve Working Group Last Call for the  following document:

Sieve Email Filtering:  Sieves and display directives in XML

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-freed-sieve-in-xml-02.txt>

The Working Group Last Call for this document starts on January 15th and 
will end on January 30th. Please send any comments to the Sieve mailing 
list or to the document authors. If you chose to do the latter, please 
CC both Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]> and Alexey Melnikov 
<[email-masked]>. Reviews that found no issues are also 
welcomed, so if you review the document and find it acceptable, please 
let the mailing list/authors+chairs know as well.

Also, in order to simplify tracking of various issues, please clearly 
mark each issue in the message (ideally in the subject header field, 
sending 1 issue per email message). Also, I would strongly encourage to 
provide specific suggestions for solving issues you've raised (or at 
least show an example of how your issue can be addressed).

Thank you,
Alexey, Sieve WG co-chairs

---

From: Robert Burrell Donkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 22:14:22 +0000

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 10:43 PM, Alexey Melnikov
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> will end on January 30th. Please send any comments to the Sieve mailing list
> or to the document authors. If you chose to do the latter, please CC both
> Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]> and Alexey Melnikov
> <[email-masked]>. Reviews that found no issues are also welcomed,
> so if you review the document and find it acceptable, please let the mailing
> list/authors+chairs know as well.
>
> Also, in order to simplify tracking of various issues, please clearly mark
> each issue in the message (ideally in the subject header field, sending 1
> issue per email message). Also, I would strongly encourage to provide
> specific suggestions for solving issues you've raised (or at least show an
> example of how your issue can be addressed).

i'm in general much happier with this draft. i have a small number of
issues which i'll raise in separate mails tomorrow.

- robert