Subject: RFC 5490 on The Sieve Mail-Filtering Language -- Extensions for Checking Mailbox Status and Accessing Mailbox Metadata

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:09:24 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5490

        Title:      The Sieve Mail-Filtering Language -- 
                    Extensions for Checking Mailbox Status and 
                    Accessing Mailbox Metadata 
        Author:     A. Melnikov
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       March 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 16065
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-melnikov-sieve-imapext-metadata-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5490.txt

This memo defines an extension to the Sieve mail filtering language
(RFC 5228) for accessing mailbox and server annotations, checking for
mailbox existence, and controlling mailbox creation on "fileinto"
action.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 5490 on The Sieve Mail-Filtering Language -- Extensions for Checking Mailbox Status and Accessing Mailbox Metadata
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:09:24 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: [email-masked]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5490

        Title:      The Sieve Mail-Filtering Language -- 
                    Extensions for Checking Mailbox Status and 
                    Accessing Mailbox Metadata 
        Author:     A. Melnikov
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       March 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 16065
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-melnikov-sieve-imapext-metadata-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5490.txt

This memo defines an extension to the Sieve mail filtering language
(RFC 5228) for accessing mailbox and server annotations, checking for
mailbox existence, and controlling mailbox creation on "fileinto"
action.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

Subject: Re: New chair: Aaron Stone
From: Aaron Stone <[email-masked]>
To: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:53:30 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]

Thanks, Lisa! Alexey leaves big shoes to fill, and I look forward to
working with Cyrus to shepherd the WG's documents forward and showing
off the fancy blue dot at upcoming meetings :-)

Aaron

On Mon, 2009-03-30 at 15:16 -0700, Lisa Dusseault wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> With Alexey stepping up as AD this month, I asked Aaron Stone to join
> Cyrus in chairing this group.  He's already listed on the WG charter.
> 
> Thanks Aaron for jumping into this, and thanks Alexey for all your hard work,
> Lisa
> 

Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:16:04 -0700
Subject: New chair: Aaron Stone
From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Aaron Stone <[email-masked]>
Sender: [email-masked]

Hi all,

With Alexey stepping up as AD this month, I asked Aaron Stone to join
Cyrus in chairing this group.  He's already listed on the WG charter.

Thanks Aaron for jumping into this, and thanks Alexey for all your hard work,
Lisa

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sieve-include-01.txt 
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: [email-masked]

--NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Include Extension
	Author(s)       : C. Daboo, A. Stone
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-include-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-03-29

The Sieve Email Filtering "include" extension permits users to
include one Sieve script inside another.  This can make managing
large scripts or multiple sets of scripts much easier, and allows a
site and its users to build up libraries of scripts.  Users are able
to include their own personal scripts or site-wide scripts.

Change History (to be removed prior to publication as an RFC)

Changes from ietf-00 to ietf-01:
a.  Replaced import/export with global.
b.  Added :once modifier to include.
c.  Added global namespace to see if it holds water.

Changes from daboo-06 to ietf-00:
a.  None

Changes from -05 to -06:
a.  Aaron Stone joins as author.
b.  Removed | characters from the script examples.
c.  Updated draft references to published RFCs.

Changes from -04 to -05:
a.  Fixed examples.
b.  Relaxed requirement that imported/exported variables be set

 before being used.

Changes from -03 to -04:
a.  Fixed missing 2119 definitions.
b.  Defined interaction with variables through use of import and

 export commands.

Changes from -02 to -03:
a.  Refreshing expired draft (updated for nits).
b.  Syntax -> Usage.
c.  Updated to 3028bis reference.

Changes from -01 to -02:
a.  Minor formatting changes only - refreshing expired draft.

Changes from -00 to -01:
a.  Added IPR boiler plate.
b.  Re-ordered sections at start to conform to RFC style.
c.  Moved recursion comment into General Considerations section.
d.  Switched to using optional parameter to indicate personal vs

 global.
e.  Explicitly state that an error occurs when a missing script is

 included.

Open Issues (to be resolved prior to publication as an RFC)

a.  Interaction with variables (scoping).  Idea 1: use a "global"

 command to make a variable shared between scripts.  Idea 2: use a

 "global" variable namespace and no additional commands.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-include-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--NextPart
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-ietf-sieve-include-01.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org";
	access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:     <[email-masked]>

--NextPart--

Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:06:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ned Freed <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: draft-freed-sieve-in-xml status?
To: Robert Burrell Donkin <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ned Freed <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked]

> On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 12:55 AM, Ned Freed <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > Robert, the question just came up in our meeting as to whether or not your
> > various comments have been addressed to your satisfaction in the latest
> > revision. I believe I have at least responded to them all, but I'd appreciate
> > it if you could review and see what you think.

> i was satisfied by your responses on list

Excellent. That means we're good to go for XML Directorate review and last
call.

FWIW, I did just post one additional revision, but the only change was to add
an XML reference.

				Ned 

Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:29:00 +0100
Subject: Re: draft-freed-sieve-in-xml status?
From: Robert Burrell Donkin <[email-masked]>
To: Ned Freed <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked]

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 12:55 AM, Ned Freed <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Robert, the question just came up in our meeting as to whether or not your
> various comments have been addressed to your satisfaction in the latest
> revision. I believe I have at least responded to them all, but I'd appreciate
> it if you could review and see what you think.

i was satisfied by your responses on list

- robert

Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:55:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ned Freed <[email-masked]>
Subject: draft-freed-sieve-in-xml status?
To: Robert Burrell Donkin <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ned Freed <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked]

Robert, the question just came up in our meeting as to whether or not your
various comments have been addressed to your satisfaction in the latest
revision. I believe I have at least responded to them all, but I'd appreciate
it if you could review and see what you think.

				Ned

P.S. Thanks for the concrete suggestions you have been providing - they have
been extremely useful.

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-freed-sieve-notary-05.txt 
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:45:01 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: [email-masked]

--NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Delivery Status Notifications and Deliver-By Extensions
	Author(s)       : N. Freed
	Filename        : draft-freed-sieve-notary-05.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-03-23

This document describes the "envelope-dsn", "redirect-dsn",
"envelope-deliverby", and "redirect-deliverby" extensions to the
Sieve email filtering language.  The "envelope-dsn" and "envelope-
deliverby" extensions provide access to additional envelope
information provided by the delivery status notification and
deliver-by SMTP extensions.  The "redirect-dsn" and "redirect-
deliverby" extensions extend Sieve's redirect action to provide
control over delivery status notification and deliver-by parameters,
respectively.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-freed-sieve-notary-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--NextPart
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-freed-sieve-notary-05.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org";
	access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:     <[email-masked]>

--NextPart--

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sieve-include-00.txt 
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: [email-masked]

--NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Include Extension
	Author(s)       : C. Daboo, A. Stone
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-include-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-03-23

The Sieve Email Filtering "include" extension permits users to
include one Sieve script inside another.  This can make managing
large scripts or multiple sets of scripts much easier, as well as
supporting common 'libraries' of scripts.  Users are able to include
their own personal scripts or site-wide scripts provided by the local
Sieve implementation.

Change History (to be removed prior to publication as an RFC)

Changes from daboo-06 to ietf-00:
a.  None

Changes from -05 to -06:
a.  Aaron Stone joins as author.
b.  Removed | characters from the script examples.
c.  Updated draft references to published RFCs.

Changes from -04 to -05:
a.  Fixed examples.
b.  Relaxed requirement that imported/exported variables be set

 before being used.

Changes from -03 to -04:
a.  Fixed missing 2119 definitions.
b.  Defined interaction with variables through use of import and

 export commands.

Changes from -02 to -03:
a.  Refreshing expired draft (updated for nits).
b.  Syntax -> Usage.
c.  Updated to 3028bis reference.

Changes from -01 to -02:
a.  Minor formatting changes only - refreshing expired draft.

Changes from -00 to -01:
a.  Added IPR boiler plate.
b.  Re-ordered sections at start to conform to RFC style.
c.  Moved recursion comment into General Considerations section.
d.  Switched to using optional parameter to indicate personal vs

 global.
e.  Explicitly state that an error occurs when a missing script is

 included.

Open Issues (to be resolved prior to publication as an RFC)

a.  Interaction with variables (scoping).  Should variables be

 carried over between scripts that are included?  Or should

 variables defined in an included script be local to that script

 only?

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-include-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--NextPart
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-ietf-sieve-include-00.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org";
	access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:     <[email-masked]>

--NextPart--

To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 5429 on Sieve Email Filtering: Reject and Extended Reject Extensions
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 16:59:13 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: [email-masked]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5429

        Title:      Sieve Email Filtering: Reject and 
                    Extended Reject Extensions 
        Author:     A. Stone, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       March 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Characters: 28822
        Obsoletes:  RFC3028
        Updates:    RFC5228

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5429.txt

This memo updates the definition of the Sieve mail filtering language
"reject" extension, originally defined in RFC 3028.

A "Joe-job" is a spam run forged to appear as though it came from an
innocent party, who is then generally flooded by automated bounces,
Message Disposition Notifications (MDNs), and personal messages with
complaints.  The original Sieve "reject" action defined in RFC 3028
required use of MDNs for rejecting messages, thus contributing to the
flood of Joe-job spam to victims of Joe-jobs.

This memo updates the definition of the "reject" action to allow
messages to be refused during the SMTP transaction, and defines the
"ereject" action to require messages to be refused during the SMTP
transaction, if possible.

The "ereject" action is intended to replace the "reject" action
wherever possible.  The "ereject" action is similar to "reject", but
will always favor protocol-level message rejection.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 5463 on Sieve Email Filtering:  Ihave Extension
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:12:02 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: [email-masked]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5463

        Title:      Sieve Email Filtering: Ihave Extension 
        Author:     N. Freed
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       March 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 12481
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-freed-sieve-ihave-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5463.txt

This document describes the "ihave" extension to the Sieve email
filtering language.  The "ihave" extension provides a means to write
scripts that can take advantage of optional Sieve features but can
still run when those optional features are not available.  The
extension also defines a new error control command intended to be
used to report situations where no combination of available
extensions satisfies the needs of the script.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 08:31:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ned Freed <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [draft-freed-sieve-in-xml-02] Escaping "*/" In Structured Comments
To: Robert Burrell Donkin <[email-masked]>
Cc: MTA filtering mailing list <[email-masked]>
Sender: [email-masked]

> Issue
> -----
> No discussion is made about the merits of escaping content which will
> be transformed into structured comments. For example, the following
> fragment might be used to smuggle content into the script:

> <displayblock><trouble>*/
> if header :contains "from" "[email-masked]" {
>      discard;
> }
> /*</trouble></displayblock>

> Proposal
> --------
> To "4.2. Structured Comments" Add:

>  If "*/" is found in the XML content, when mapped into a comment it
>  would prematurely terminate that comment. Escaping of this sequence
>  would often be inconvenient for processors. Editors SHALL NOT include
>  "*/" within displayblock, displaydata or foreign markup. Processors MAY
>  regard documents containing "*/" in foreign markup, displayblock
>  or displaydata as invalid.

This seems like a reasonable restriction to document.

> To "5. Security Considerations" Add:

>  Little effective protection can be offered by a processor to the user
>  of a malicious editor.

Others have pointed out that this is a more general issue for Sieve and
not specific to this document. That said, the security considerations
section here really should point out that the trust conferred on editors
must also be conferred on XML conversion components. I'm going to add
a statement to that effect.

				Ned

Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 08:21:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ned Freed <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [draft-freed-sieve-in-xml-02] Preservation Of Meta-Data During An Editing Session
To: Robert Burrell Donkin <[email-masked]>
Cc: MTA filtering mailing list <[email-masked]>
Sender: [email-masked]

> Issue
> -----
> Clarify expectations of meta-data preservation during editing.

> Proposal
> --------

> To "4.1. XML Display Directives" add:

>   Editors MAY use displayblock, displaydata and foreign namespaces to associate
>   meta-data which SHOULD be preserved by the processor during Sieve script
>   translation. Some editors find it inconvenient to preserve this
> additional data
>   during an editing session. Editors MAY preserve this data during an editing
>   session for compatibility with other editors.

First, there is already a requirement that such meta-data MUST be preserved by the
translation process. So I don' think that part is necessary. That said,
I think an explicit statement of what editors are supposed to do is a good
idea and I've addedd that part of the above text to the document.

				Ned

Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 08:03:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ned Freed <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [draft-freed-sieve-in-xml-02] Unknown Markup
To: Robert Burrell Donkin <[email-masked]>
Cc: MTA filtering mailing list <[email-masked]>
Sender: [email-masked]

> Issue
> -----
> The expected behaviour when a processor encounters a document
> containing markup which it does not understand is not clear.

> Proposal
> --------
> A processor MAY validate documents against the standard schema and MAY
> reject any which do not conform. For any document that a processor does
> not reject as invalid, any markup that the processor cannot understand
> by reference to this specification MAY be discarded.

I think  this is a reasonable statement to add, however, one tweak is needed -
the example schema are informative, not "standard".

The real question is where to put this text. There doesn't seem to be
an existing section where it fits so I added a 4.3 "Validaion" section
to the document.

> Rationale
> ---------
> I think it is better to say something explicit about this issue. This
> proposal is not one that I particularly favour but is the de facto status
> quo as I see it. It is not unreasonable.

I agree with all of this.

				Ned

Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 07:55:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ned Freed <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [draft-freed-sieve-in-xml-02] Nonimating Code Components
To: Robert Burrell Donkin <[email-masked]>
Cc: MTA filtering mailing list <[email-masked]>
Sender: [email-masked]

(Apologies for the tardiness of this reply - too much other stuff to deal
with.)

> Issue
> -----
> It is not clear that sufficient rights are granted to create and
> publish suitable
> derivative works of the draft so that all of the useful source contained within
> can be disseminated and used as widely as possible. Rights to use the useful
> material more widely should be clarified.

> Proposal
> --------
> The working group nominates these materials (in particular Appendix A
> and Appendix D
> which do not appear to be covered in the standard list) as "code components"
> (as defined by [1]), and so enables them to be made widely available
> under the permissive
> open source license defined in [1].

I certainly have no objection to adding text to the document referring
to the sample code as "code components" and have done so for the next
version.

				Ned

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-01.txt 
Date: Sat,  7 Mar 2009 09:45:01 -0800 (PST)
Sender: [email-masked]

--NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sieve Notification Mechanism: SIP MESSAGE
	Author(s)       : A. Melnikov, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-03-07

This document describes a profile of the Sieve extension for
notifications, to allow notifications to be sent over the SIP
MESSAGE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--NextPart
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-01.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org";
	access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:     <[email-masked]>

--NextPart--