Subject: draft-freed-sieve-in-xml status?

From: Ned Freed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:55:35 -0700 (PDT)

Robert, the question just came up in our meeting as to whether or not your
various comments have been addressed to your satisfaction in the latest
revision. I believe I have at least responded to them all, but I'd appreciate
it if you could review and see what you think.

				Ned

P.S. Thanks for the concrete suggestions you have been providing - they have
been extremely useful.

---

From: Robert Burrell Donkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:29:00 +0100

> it if you could review and see what you think.

i was satisfied by your responses on list

- robert

---

From: Ned Freed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:06:13 -0700 (PDT)

> i was satisfied by your responses on list

Excellent. That means we're good to go for XML Directorate review and last
call.

FWIW, I did just post one additional revision, but the only change was to add
an XML reference.

				Ned