Subject: [sieve] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 11:55:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Support for Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) Events in Sieve
	Author(s)       : Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-05-30

   Sieve defines an email filtering language that can, in principle,
   plug into any point in the processing of an email message.  As
   defined in the base specification, it plugs into mail delivery.  This
   document defines how Sieve can plug into points in the IMAP protocol
   where messages are created or changed, adding the option of user-
   defined or installation-defined filtering (or, with Sieve extensions,
   features such as notifications).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve-04.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve/