Subject: Re: M3UA: multiple PC and SGP

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:38:28 -0600

Á¶¹Î¼ö,

If PC A receives TFP from an STP Y with respect to PC F and PC
B, C, and D have parallel linksets to Y, then PC B, C, and D
will also receive TFP from STP Y with respect to DPC F.

If B, C, and D do not have parallel linksets with A, then
this is something different than multiple point codes to
scale signalling links.

--Brian

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Á¶¹Î¼ö wrote:
>
> In case that SG has multiple point codes(A, B, C, D), for
> example, OPC A  and OPC B have an each signaling route to DPC
> F respectively.  If a DPC F status is changed to the
> unreachable status by MTP-pause indication received at OPC A,
> MTP3 Routing Management only consider as DPC F related to the
> OPC A not B .  So, MTP3-User at MGC can send ISUP message that
> OPC is B and DPC is F.  MTP3-User has to maintain the DPC
> state per OPC.
> 

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:38:28 -0600

Á¶¹Î¼ö,

--Brian

---

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:38:28 -0600

Á¶¹Î¼ö,

--Brian

---

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:38:28 -0600

Á¶¹Î¼ö,

--Brian

---

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:38:28 -0600

Á¶¹Î¼ö,

--Brian

---

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:38:28 -0600

Á¶¹Î¼ö,

--Brian

---