Subject: Fwd: [T1S1.7] New Files Uploaded

From: Chip Sharp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:53:01 -0500

FYI,
Some of you might be interested in the following contribution to the 
upcoming T1S1 meeting:

>CONTRIBUTION#: T1S1.7/2001-150 (1S171500)
>LINK: http://www.t1.org/FileMgr/GetOneFile.taf?FileName=1S171500&NW=Y
>TITLE: Proposed Annex A, MTP3/M3UA Inter-working, to the Broadband
>Signaling Gateway Requirements Document
>DESC: Proposed Annex A, MTP3/M3UA Inter-working, to the Broadband
>Signaling Gateway Requirements Document
>CONTACT(S): Janey Cheu ([email-masked] (732) 420 4598)
>SOURCE: AT&amp;T

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Chip Sharp                       Consulting Engineering
Cisco Systems
-------------------------------------------------------------------

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]