Subject: queries(m3ua-draft-06)

From: abhisek kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 10:34:38 +0530

hi all,
i would appreciate if anybody find some time and give some advice related to the
following queries

 1. Can SG receive an "ASP INACTIVE" Message following "ASP DOWN" Message? If yes
then what shoud be done at SG?

2. If SG receives an  "ASP ACTIVE (with Loadshare Standby Traffic Mode)" Message and
then SG finds that for some AS ( who is being served by this  ASP also), Number of
Active ASP is less than 'n' in an "n+k" redundancy model. Now should SG

A)  send "ASPAC Ack(Loadshare Standby)" followed by "ASPAC Ack(Loadshare)" OR
B)  directly send "ASPAC Ack(Loadshare)"to the peer ASP?

3a). If SG receives an  "ASP ACTIVE (with Override-Standby or loadshare-Standby
Traffic Mode)" Message and SG finds that for
some AS ( who is being served by this  ASP also) the ASP is already in StandBy state
then what should be done by SG?

3b). If SG receives an  "ASP ACTIVE (with Override or Loadshare Traffic Mode)"
Message and SG finds that for some AS ( who is being served by this  ASP also) the
ASP is already in ACTIVE state then what should be done by SG?

3c). If SG receives an  "ASP INACTIVE (with whatever Traffic Mode)" Message and SG
finds that for some AS ( who is being served by this  ASP also) the ASP is already in
INACTIVE state then what should be done by SG?

thanx in advance
abhisek

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]