Subject: informal editing in Minneapolis

From: Lyndon Ong <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:02:13 -0800

Folks,

A number of people have indicated interest in having an informal editing 
session on the UAs, so far due to all of the overlaps it looks like 
possible times are Tuesday evening (if you're not going to the Mall of 
America), Wednesday early afternoon, or Wednesday evening (time shared with 
the plenary).  Let me know what your preferences are and I'll post a time 
and place on the board at the meeting.

Cheers,

Lyndon

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: Mart Nurmet <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 07:44:24 -0600

I can do without the plenary.  -Mart

Lyndon Ong wrote:

> You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
---