Subject: RE: [Sigtran] SUA/M3UA/M2UA/IUA Plugtest comments - Day 1

From: Tolga Asveren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 17:53:22 -0500

> [KAM] the issue was not whether or not multiple RCs can be contained
> in a message, it was whether multiple "RC parameters" can be
> contained in a message.
[TOLGA] I think although not explicitly stated, this is also clear to some
extent for M3UA case. Unless multiple parameters are shown in the message
layout, only one parameter is allowed. For example one can have multiple
Routing Key parameters in one message, and message layout reflects this.
Also 3.6.1 says "One or more Routing Key parameters MAY be included." Maybe
a clarification in IG to prevent confusions is a good idea. 
_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: Ken Morneault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 05:05:35 -0500

Agreed.  I think the general feeling is to make such a clarification
would simplify implementation without losing functionality.  Further,
we should make this clarification (only single entry of a parameter type
in a message unless otherwise indicated) consistent across the UAs.

Regards,

Ken