Subject: [Sigtran] M2PA Plugtest Comments - Day 1

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 13:21:19 -0500

Hello All,

The following are issues encountered during Day 1 of the M2PA plugtest:

1) Management of T7 during remote and processor outage -- consensus is that
T7 should
be disabled during remote processor outage (to match Q.703).

2) During ALIGNED-READY with local processor outage in-effect, is received
User Data
and event that should trigger a transition to INS state? (Currently M2PA
should not receive
user data from SCTP when LPO is in effect.

3) Should M2PA support the processor outage procedure, or should it instead
take the
link out of service when receiving the LPO primitive from MTP3?

4) Should LSA received during ALIGNED-READY cause a transition to OOS (to
match Q.703)?

Regards,

Jeff

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran