Subject: [Sigtran] M2PA discussions on M2PA

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 09:28:49 +0100

Dear all,

there were two technical issues discussed on Tuesday.

1. The handling of Alignment messages in 'unexpected' state needs
    to be clarified in the ID. It is suggested to take the link down.

2. It was discussed why the Ready and Busy messages are send out
    periodically. The outcome was that it is helpful to find the
    status of the connection by looking at the wire.

3. It was mentioned by a lot of people that the work on M2PA should
    be progressed as fast as possible.

Best regards
Michael
--
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran