Subject: [Sigtran] meeting scheduled in San Francisco

From: "Ong, Lyndon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:10:43 -0800

Hi Folks,

Since there was interest in meeting last time in at Atlanta, I've asked for
a meeting slot 
at the San Francisco meeting.  In addition to some review of our status and
discussion
of future items, I have also been informed that there is a liaison coming in
from ITU-T
SG 15 that we should have a look at (not sure if it has been published yet).

We currently have 2 hours on the schedule, although I would expect that we
might only
take 1.

Cheers,

L. Ong
_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "TOLGA ASVEREN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:49:32 +0200

Hi Lyndon,

I hope this time there will be some decisions about future work items. As
you can guess easily I am mostly interested about SG-SG draft. Last time in
Atlanta while talking with people after the unofficial SIGTRAN meeting (so
kind of a more unofficial small meeting) I had the impression that they are
not thinking negative about it. In fact as a lot of people might recall,
during initial IPSP discussions (just before the text was frozen and when
there was more involvement to the discussions) there was a tendency in the
WG to go after SG-SG communication, after the M3UA document is
finished/corrected.

Afterwards several times I tried to bring up this topic, but unfortunately
there weren't many comments (like there weren't many comments for other
topics either). Now I am really wondering, how any progress can be made
about it (does not necessarily mean to have a WG document for SG-SG
communication but to have a WG opinion about this topic).

For example should no disagreement be interpreted as agreement (like for
GR-303 document, just as clarification, I wouldn't think so as SG-SG
communication is certainly a bigger change, and I believe there should be
more people in the WG apart from Ken expressing their opinions)?

As the WG chair what do you think about how to proceed?

(BTW, I am sorry for the formatting problem with the current draft, already
preparing a new version including Ken's comments/questions and some more
clarifications)

    Tolga

                    "Ong, Lyndon"                                                                          
                    <[email-masked]       To:     "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>                   
                    om>                  cc:                                                               
                    Sent by:             Subject:     [Sigtran] meeting scheduled in San Francisco         
                    sigtran-admin@                                                                         
                    ietf.org                                                                               

                    14.02.2003                                                                             
                    20:10                                                                                  

Hi Folks,

Since there was interest in meeting last time in at Atlanta, I've asked for
a meeting slot
at the San Francisco meeting.  In addition to some review of our status and
discussion
of future items, I have also been informed that there is a liaison coming
in
from ITU-T
SG 15 that we should have a look at (not sure if it has been published
yet).

Cheers,

L. Ong

---

From: "Javier Pastor-Balbas (ECE)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 16:17:19 +0100

Any draft-agenda at this time?

Thanks // Javier.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ong, Lyndon [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 7:11 PM
> To: [email-masked]'
> Subject: [Sigtran] meeting scheduled in San Francisco
> 
> 
> Hi Folks,
>