Subject: [Sigtran] SCTP Test Tool

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 13:56:56 -0500

I was wondering if anyone is aware of any 3rd party M3UA/SCTP Test Tools?

Thanks

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:36:16 -0700

Sherry,

Ethereal is a valuable tool.

It is considered bad form to use IETF WG mail reflectors for
commercial purposes.  A web search would probably reveal the
information you need.  Try "M3UA SCTP Test Tool" as a search
string.

--brian

[email-masked] wrote:                                                 (Fri, 07 Feb 2003 13:56:56)

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/