Subject: [Sigtran] security framework Last Call

From: "Ong, Lyndon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 09:14:16 -0800

Hi Folks,

Now that the security framework is out, I would like to start up WG Last
Call
for this as well.  Let's start Last Call on Wednesday, February 5th, ending
on
Wednesday, February 19th.  Please put "Security Comment" in the subject
line of any comment emails.  

The current draft is available at
http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sigtran-security-01.txt.

BTW, Last Call on M2PA ends tomorrow, so please get any additional comments
in by then.

Thanks,

L. Ong
_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran