Subject: [Sigtran] m2pa version control (sec 4.1.9)

From: "pardeep" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 19:57:46 +0530

ref: last paragraph of sec 4.1.9

Whats the mean of Unsupported Version? Is it mean "incompatible older version"?

---

From: Tom George <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:55:39 -0500

Pardeep,

Yes, although this is all somewhat hypothetical until there are two
versions of M2PA. We don't even have the first one yet.

tomG.

> pardeep wrote:

-- 
* Tom George       PB7-24001 (near B-21)      [email-masked]  *
* 972-519-3168   Intranet:  http://www.ssd.usa.alcatel.com/~tgeorge/  *
* Alcatel;  3400 West Plano Pkwy,  MS PB7-SWPRO;  Plano, Texas 75075  *
* I actively disclaim speaking for Alcatel USA, Inc. I do not purport *
* to advertise or represent its position,  operations, or activities. *
_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran