Subject: [Sigtran] ETSI Sigtran Test Specs

From: Ken Morneault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 10:27:26 -0400

All:

Below is some information from Anthony Wiles about an
effort to produce Sigtran test specifications.

Regards,

Ken

-----------------------------------------------snip------------------------------------------------

We (MTS-IPT) are working on conformance test specs for M3UA and SCTP.
This is a voluntary activity under my coordination.

We currently have the natural language Test Purposes (TP) for both M3UA
and SCTP. These are being reviewed for consistency with the ETSI subsets
of M3UA and SCTP developed by Michael Tuxen's team for ETSI SPAN.

We also have the detailed test cases (code) for SCTP, written in TTCN-3.
Like the TPs they are now out for review against the ETSI subset.

Thus, the test specifications for SCTP will be available for general
review fairly soon.

We are currently discussing how to resource the production of the TTCN-3
tests for M3UA. Assuming we can arrange that resource I would expect
that we will have something which is usable well before September.

For more information on test systems/platforms that support (execute)
the ETSI tests I suggest you talk to Theo Vassilou-Gioles of Testing
Tech and Thomas Borel of Navtelcom (in copy of this message). It would
be great if these companies could participate in the SIGTRAN Plugtest in
some way.

Please get back to me if you need more info.

Regards,
Anthony

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran