Subject: [Sigtran] reissue of IUA

From: "Ong, Lyndon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:08:52 -0700

Hi Folks,

In response to queries, I have checked with the editor and with our A-Ds and
they have agreed that reissuing IUA can be done and may be better than 
issuing the IG as a standalone document.  This will mean putting together
a revised IUA draft using the changes in the IG, submitting this to IESG and
having it issued as a new RFC that supersedes RFC 3057.

My assumption is that if we approve the IG, there should be no problem with
actually implementing the changes in a revised IUA and submitting this, 
although we can do an abbreviated Last Call to check for any last minute 
issues.

Does this sound OK to the group?

(In the meantime, please continue Last Call on the IG)

Thanks,

L. Ong
_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran