Subject: [Sigtran] IUA status

From: "Ong, Lyndon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:33:08 -0700

Hi Folks,

The IUA IG Last Call passed without comments except the suggestion from a
few
folks that we fold the comments back into IUA and reissue this instead of
putting
out a separate document.  Having socialized this with the editor and the
A-Ds, we
can now proceed on that basis.  The editor will be updating IUA according to
the
IG and will reissue this in a week or two, after which I would like to
allocate a few
days for review and then request IESG approval to supersede the current IUA
RFC.

I'm assuming that since there were no comments on the IG there should be no
comments on the updated IUA...

Cheers,

L. Ong
_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran