Subject: [Sigtran] RE: Difference between Draft12 and RFC 3332 .

From: "Dipankar Bhattacharyya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 23:46:44 -0500

Thanks a lot Greg for the response . 
In fact I am forwarding this mail to the Sigtran mailing list
......please let me know if anybody has any document/drafts pertaining
the difference between draft-ietf-sigtran-m3ua-12.txt and RFC 3332 . 
 
Thanks in advance ,
 
Dipankar Bhattacharyya  M.Sc. | Systems Application Engineer .

email [email-masked] | Phone +1 972 612 6736 

Navtel Communications Inc. |  6100 Ohio Drive , # 2011  , Plano, Texas,
75024 .

web www.navtelcom.com | fax +1 972 596 4909.

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Sidebottom [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2003 12:28 AM
To: Dipankar Bhattacharyya
Subject: RE: Difference between Draft12 and RFC 3332 . 

Hi Dipankar,
 
Sorry, I don't presently have one - I might have one back in Canada (I'm
working in Saudi Arabia right now) but I have no way of checking until
late December.  This probably doesn't help you though - how about asking
on the Sigtran list as I have in the past made these version change
documents available and someone may have archived them?
 
Cheers,
 
  Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Dipankar Bhattacharyya
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 6:55 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Difference between Draft12 and RFC 3332 . 

	Hi Greg, 
      I am a System Test Engineer working for Navtel Communications Inc,
a leading supplier of VoIP Test Solutions . 
Presently I am working on M3UA . 
Kindly let me know if there is any document /draft which deals with the
difference between draft-ietf-sigtran-m3ua-12.txt

	 and RFC 3332. 
Thanks in advance for your response, 
Regards, 
Dipankar Bhattacharyya. 

Disclaimer: The information in this email and in any files transmitted
with it,is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender
immediately and delete the material from any computer. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is strictly
prohibited. Statement and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of
the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of STC.

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 19:10:55 -0700

Dipankar,

Check the sigtran WG mail archives at www.ietf.org.

--brian

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003, Dipankar Bhattacharyya wrote:

>    Navtel  Communications  Inc.  |   6100  Ohio  Drive , # 2011  , Plano,
>    Texas, 75024 .
> 
>    web [1]www.navtelcom.com | fax +1 972 596 4909.
> 
>    Sorry,  I  don't  presently have one - I might have one back in Canada
>    (I'm  working in Saudi Arabia right now) but I have no way of checking
>    until  late  December.   This  probably  doesn't help you though - how
>    about  asking  on  the  Sigtran  list as I have in the past made these
>    version change documents available and someone may have archived them?
> 
> 
> 
>    Cheers,
> 
> 
> 
>      Greg
> 
>                I   am   a   System   Test  Engineer  working  for  Navtel
>        Communications Inc, a leading supplier of VoIP Test Solutions .
>        Kindly  let  me  know  if there is any document /draft which deals
>        with the difference between draft-ietf-sigtran-m3ua-12.txt
>         and RFC 3332.
>      Disclaimer:  The  information  in  this  email  and  in  any  files
>      transmitted  with  it,is  intended  only  for the addressee and may
>      contain  confidential  and/or  privileged  material. Access to this
>      email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you receive this in error,
>      please  contact the sender immediately and delete the material from
>      any   computer.   If  you  are  not  the  intended  recipient,  any
>      disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to
>      be  taken  in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited. Statement and
>      opinions  expressed  in this e-mail are those of the sender, and do
>      not necessarily reflect those of STC.
> 
> References
> 
>    1. file://localhost/home/brian/tmp/www.navtelcom.com

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran