Subject: [Sigtran] M3UA-v02 Last Call Comment

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 05:34:13 -0600

I have completed my review and this ends my LC comments on M3UA v02.

On cursory review, the required changes to the document are extensive.  It is
apparent that nobody (else) read through this draft closely.  I think that it
will be necessary to have another WGLC on M3UA v02 once all these issues are
addressed and incorporated into a new version of the draft.

Also, because none of the actual authors of the document are given the 48
hours opportunity, it will be necessary to dot all the i's and cross all the
t's in the working group.

I look forward to comments on the issues raised so far.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran