Subject: [Sigtran] M3UA-v02 Last Call Comment: Appendix B

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 04:53:35 -0600

Appendix B says:

|Appendix B: Changes from RFC3332
|
|   outline any backward compatibility issues

Appendix B is incomplete and either needs to be completed or struck.

I would prefer completed.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran