Subject: [Sigtran] M3UA-v02 Last Call Comment: Typo.

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 03:08:18 -0600

A typo was introduced in the draft over the RFC:

|  Multiple ASP Inactive Ack messages MAY be used in response to an ASP
|  Inactive message containing multiple Routing Contexts, allowing the
|  SGP or IPSP to independently acknowledge for different (sets of)
|  Routing Contexts.  The SGP or IPSP sends an Error message "Invalid
                                                            ^^^
|  Routing Context") message for each invalid or unconfigured Routing
|  Context value in a received ASP Inactive message.

Revert to:

|  Multiple ASP Inactive Ack messages MAY be used in response to an ASP
|  Inactive message containing multiple Routing Contexts, allowing the
|  SGP or IPSP to independently acknowledge for different (sets of)
|  Routing Contexts.  The SGP or IPSP sends an Error message ("Invalid
                                                             ^^^
|  Routing Context") message for each invalid or unconfigured Routing
|  Context value in a received ASP Inactive message.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran