Subject: [Sigtran] M3UA-v02 Last Call Comments: Section 4.4.3.

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 03:39:08 -0600

The following text was added to section 4.4.3:

|  For the IPSP SE model, it MAY be used one common RK for both IPSP
|  participating in the communication using the Signaling Point Code
|  granularity. It would basically consist of <OPC,DPC>. In the case of
|  RC use, RCs SHOULD be previously agreed between both peers.

This text is meaningless and neds to be struck.  Also, as previously stated,
SE easily supports registration.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran