Subject: [Sigtran] M3UA-v02 Last Call Coment: SCTP Stream Mapping

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 17:29:05 -0600

Contradictory statements.  Offending passage:

1.4.7 SCTP Stream Mapping.

   ...

   The following rules MUST to be followed (see section 3.1.2):

   1. DATA message is never sent on stream 0.
   2. ASPSM, MGMT, RKM  classes should be sent on stream 0 (Other than
      BEAT, BEAT ACK and NTFY messages)
   3. SSNM, ASPTM classes and BEAT, BEAT ACK and NTFY messages can be
      sent on any stream.

Change to:

   The following rules apply (see section 3.1.2):

   1. DATA message MUST NOT be sent on stream 0.
   2. ASPSM, MGMT, RKM  classes SHOULD be sent on stream 0 (Other than
      BEAT, BEAT ACK and NTFY messages)
   3. SSNM, ASPTM classes and BEAT, BEAT ACK and NTFY messages can be
      sent on any stream.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran