Subject: [Sigtran] M3UA-v02 Last Call Comment: AS-DOWN state

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 23:10:03 -0600

Text was removed from the description of the AS-DOWN state, reducing
the clarity of the description.  The offending passge is:

|   AS-DOWN: The Application Server is unavailable.  This state implies
|   that all the ASPs are in ASP-DOWN state. Initially the AS will be in
|   this state. An Application Server is in the AS-DOWN state when it is
|   removed from a configuration.

Please put this back to the RFC text which (more clearly) stated:

>   AS-DOWN: The Application Server is unavailable.  This state implies
>   that all related ASPs are in the ASP-DOWN state for this AS.
>   Initially the AS will be in this state.  An Application Server is in
>   the AS-DOWN state when it is removed from a configuration.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran