Subject: [Sigtran] M3UA-v02 Last Call Comment: Another management blocking error.

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 02:20:28 -0600

Additional offending text for ASP Active management blocking was introduced
into the draft:

|   - If the RC parameter is not included in the ASP Active message,
|     there are RKs defined (by either static configuration or dynamic
|     registration) and RC is not mandatory, the peer node MUST respond
|     with an ASP Active Ack message if it is ready to handle traffic;
|     otherwise it will not respond (meaning that it is not ready to
|     become active).

Reword to:

|   - If the RC parameter is not included in the ASP Active message,
|     there are RKs defined (by either static configuration or dynamic
|     registration) and RC is not mandatory, the peer node MUST respond
|     with an ASP Active Ack message.

and add section visa vi management blocking.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran