Subject: [Sigtran] M3UA-v02 Last Call Comment: Typo in Section 4.3.

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 20:19:55 -0600

Change:

|4.3 AS and ASP State Maintenance
|
|   ...
|
|   Two IPSP models are defined with regards to the number of messages
|   that are needed to a IPSP state change. They are defined as follows:

 to:

   Two IPSP models are defined with regards to the number of messages
   that are needed to effect an IPSP state change.  They are defined as
   follows:
   
--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran