Subject: [Sigtran] M3UA-v02 Last Call Comment: Loss/duplication deficiency.

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 05:22:34 -0600

Both the current draft and the RFC have a deficiency in providing end-to-end
procedures to prevent the loss and or missequencing of messages between M3UA
peers necessary to enable M3UA to meet MTP3 loss/misequencing requirements and
objectives.  Proposed procedures to remove this deficiency have been available
for over a year.  See draft-bidulock-sigtran-corid-02.txt

M3UA v02 should not be allowed to proceed without addressing this deficiency.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran