Subject: When dereferenced, the resulting URI (mapped from an IRI, if necessary) SHOULD produce a representation that is relevant to that agent.

From: "Levine O. Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 13:17:50 +0200

Everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here. Major
News will be Released.

Digital Color Imaging
Symbol: DSDI.PK
Price: $0.055
Risk Factor: Low

Press Release:
DSI Direct Sales, Inc. (DSDI.PK) Announces Wholly Owned Subsidiary,
Digital Color Imaging, Inc. Invests to Build Cutting Edge 1:1 Marketing
Communication Campaign Capability

Get on DSDI First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!

Comparing atom:id Instances of atom:id elements can be compared to
determine whether an entry or feed is the same as one seen before. For
example, it would be generally inappropriate for a publishing system to
apply the same timestamp to several entries that were published during
the course of a single day. If the "rel" attribute is not present, the
link element MUST be interpreted as if the link relation type is
"alternate".
r1785 Vox LiveJournal Business Support 02. 0 as a corporate culture
catalyst A tale of two Web 2.
Person constructs MAY contain an atom:email element, but MUST NOT
contain more than one. Comparing atom:id Instances of atom:id elements
can be compared to determine whether an entry or feed is the same as one
seen before. Extension of the protocol should be simple, logical, and
enabled by the protocol itself.
Hope that I can help you. Copyright Notice Copyright (C) The Internet
Society (2005).
For the best stainless steel kitchen utensil manufacturer and exporter.
Introduction Atom is an XML-based document format that describes lists
of related information known as "feeds".
Notational Conventions . A complete schema appears in Appendix B. The
"type" Attribute . 1 of [RFC3986], establishing the base URI (or IRI)
for resolving any relative references found within the effective scope
of the xml:base attribute.
It is suggested that the atom:id element be stored along with the
associated resource. The "atom:email" Element . Atom Element Definitions
4.
When present, the value MUST be one of "text", "html", or "xhtml".
If the value of "type" is "xhtml", the content of the Text construct
MUST be a single XHTML div element [XHTML] and SHOULD be suitable for
handling as XHTML. Person constructs MAY contain an atom:email element,
but MUST NOT contain more than one.
The "atom:title" Element .
An Atom Feed Document is a representation of an Atom feed, including
metadata about the feed, and some or all of the entries associated with
it.
But being able to do so with impunity is always at risk. o  atom:feed
elements MUST NOT contain more than one atom:subtitle element.
Encryption and Signing .
The "atom:uri" Element The "atom:uri" element's content conveys an IRI
associated with the person.
The working group and mailing list. An Atom Feed Document is a
representation of an Atom feed, including metadata about the feed, and
some or all of the entries associated with it.
o  atom:entry elements MUST NOT contain more than one atom:content
element.
See Section 6 of this document for a full description of how Atom
Documents can be extended. Its element children consist of metadata
elements followed by zero or more atom:entry child elements.
Atom allows the use of IRIs [RFC3987]. The "atom:author" Element The
"atom:author" element is a Person construct that indicates the author of
the entry or feed.
o  atom:entry elements MUST NOT contain more than one atom:rights
element.
The language context is only significant for elements and attributes
declared to be "Language- Sensitive" by this specification.
The "atom:updated" Element . o  atom:feed elements SHOULD contain one
atom:link element with a rel attribute value of "self". Securing Atom
Documents .
o  atom:entry elements MAY contain any number of atom:category elements.
The value "enclosure" signifies that the IRI in the value of the href
attribute identifies a related resource that is potentially large in
size and might require special handling.
o  atom:feed elements MUST contain exactly one atom:id element.
RSS provides an essential framework that organizes Web content into
clean, crisp chunks (known as items) that have vital metadata associated
with them, like the date of publication, authorship, etc. Security
Considerations .
An Atom Entry Document represents exactly one Atom entry, outside of the
context of an Atom feed. When present, the value MUST be one of "text",
"html", or "xhtml".
This website is powered by Movable Type.
No one is banned from participating. Simple Extension Elements .
Morris's Indiana Jones School of Management - TrackBack Specification?
The "type" Attribute Text constructs MAY have a "type" attribute.
Atom Processors MAY use the IRI to retrieve the content and MAY choose
to ignore remote content or to present it in a different manner than
local content.
When decoded, it SHOULD be suitable for handling as the indicated media
type. As Mike Manuel notes, this news comes on the heels of Six Apart's
commitment to making the trackback (defined) a web standard. Person
constructs allow extension Metadata elements (see Section 6. However,
the absence of atom:summary is not an error, and Atom Processors MUST
NOT fail to function correctly as a consequence of such an absence.