Subject: The numbers are for AOL users.

From: Godfrey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 21:16:47 -0300

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

It seems that Google displays Sitelinks if a web site is an authority
site for the search term. Supplemental results This summer, Google also
updated their supplemental results index structure. It has tools for
search engine submission, link popularity, page optimization and much
more. Search engine news of the week Yahoo updates Site Explorer "We're
now organized around sites you'd like to track. Shakespeare Searched is
a Shakespeare search engine. Google faces patent-violation suit in S. "
Quigo: The next Google?

The conversion rate of your web site is the ratio of sales to visitors
to your web site. The continuing adventures of Google's inconsistent PR
team. Articles of the week Chaos by design "The inside story of
disorder, disarray, and uncertainty at Google. The web site of Donald
Trump has been hacked in Google's results.
AxROI makes it as easy as possible for you. " Search engine newslets
Google has the largest number of dead and old pages. The alliance
against Google. The more often a page is bookmarked the more likely it
is that these pages will be used as Sitelinks. " Google launches News
Archive Search "News archive search provides an easy way to search and
explore historical archives.

If you want to get your web site to the top of the search results, take
a look at the free ebook and try our popular website promotion tool IBP.
'" Matt Cutts talks about the different updates on Google but he doesn't
say what this means to your web site. 's board of directors, the
computer maker said on Tuesday, creating a close tie between two of
Silicon Valley's most iconic companies.
This week, we're telling you why getting more web site traffic is not
the best thing that you can do for your web site.
Previous articles Google's new Sitelinks and your web site How to get
links from an authority web site What Google's SEO videos tell you What
is more important than getting more web site traffic?

It's not just one or the other.

Search's market share has become the runner-up in China.

It this also true for Google and Yahoo? AxROI helps you to make better
search engine marketing decisions and it helps you to spend you
advertising dollars wisely.
com announces research and development center in Germany. Your privacy
is guaranteed! " Not allowed to google?
How to find out if search engine visitors buy something on your site Do
you know which search terms people use on search engines to find your
web site? AxROI makes it as easy as possible for you.

In the news: new search engine statistics, Google removes ads based on
user behavior and much more. A strange route on Google maps. Google
updates parts of its index daily A large fraction of Google's index is
updated every day as Google crawls the web.

If your web pages are listed in the supplemental results then they won't
be returned very often for regular search queries. Google introduces
featured content for Google Earth. This week, we're taking a look at a
new bad trick to get inbound links from an authority site. That's where
AxROI comes in. This week, we're taking a look at the click behavior of
web surfers by analyzing the leaked AOL information. HotelWorldMap is a
search engine for hotels with Google maps integration. In the news:
Yahoo adds new features to its Site Explorer, new search engine stats
are available and more. '" Matt Cutts talks about the different updates
on Google but he doesn't say what this means to your web site.

" Andy MacDonald, www.

Also, you must keep all links and you must add the following two lines
with a link to www.

Yahoo invites you to yahoo "There's been some reports about how Google
is trying to stop people from using the term, googling. How to get a
link from Slashdot. There are several theories on how Sitelinks are
calculated: Google might track the number of clicks for different
results.

com still gets the job done.

If a web site gets a lot of traffic for a special keyword then the web
site will get Sitelinks on Google's result page. That means that it's
better to invest some time in getting listed in Google's regular result
pages than trying to get listed with additional Sitelinks. Google and
Yahoo users might be from a different demographic group than AOL users
and they might have different search behavior.

The AOL data shows how important it is to be listed on the first result
page. The problem with Google's supplemental results are that they are
only supplemental.

Once you authenticate your site, you can see much more information about
your URLs as you explore your site, and monitor feeds you've submitted.

Google faces patent-violation suit in S.