Subject: Features Fast MIDI converter that uses soundfont files.

From: Silva E. Alice <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:28:24 +0200

CAON UP 45% In The Last Week!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.80 UP

CAON continues to climb daily. Up 45% in the last 7 days as investors
are excited about this company's new direction. Read the releases,
consider the potential and get on CAON firs thing Thursday!

Modern and comfortable interface.

Better voice management. SOFTWARE PROFILE                               
                     RT Maximizer                        by Jeff Rippe  
         Download : USA  Torrent :                         What's this?
The RT Maximizer can be used to raise the level of individual channels
or the entire mix as a final process.
Also included is a comprehensive, but easy-to-read help manual with lots
of pictures to ensure quick understanding.

And get them for the guaranteed lowest price! Maintain the log file of
all songs being played.
Nudge single hits or groups around, edit every hit or place controls
assignable over MIDI on a note or groups of notes - all in real time
too.
If you have a large collection of them, you surely will have felt the
need for an intuitive yet powerful tool to organise and keep them in
order: now you have found it. The width and the color of the level bars
are adjusted according to the current number of instances. SOFTWARE
PROFILE                                                     HyperFilter 
                      by Jeff Rippe            Download : USA  Torrent :
                        What's this? There is absolutely NO overshoot
with this device.
Special Random features have been added to the standard Random preset:
generate separately random values for left and right parameters.
Extract images from PDF files. Easy-to-use playlist box, you can
directly drag your music files from your Windows Explorer to this
playlist box for playback. Wireless Microphones and  Wireless Guitar
systems free you to move around the stage. Capable of editing mono and
stereo sound in high quality with a number of special effects and
processes.
Not to mention that you'll never wake up with a headache from that
wretched ringing. Library organized in a tree by genre, artist or year.

Wireless Microphones and  Wireless Guitar systems free you to move
around the stage.

If you need  Cubase or  Digital Performer,  Apple Logic or an  Edirol 
controller, we'll ship it today.

Features include; real time effects preview, customizable waveform,
digital signal processing functions and effects tools, and much, much
more.

Have an alarm ring and repeat on a specific day, month, or year.

Visual representation of audio data in the process of playback.
Additional instances automatically send their spectral analysis result
to all other instances of MultiInspectorFree.