Subject: bullfighter

From: comedy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 18:14:55 -0400

SREA Takes Investors For Second Climb! UP 40%.

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.42 UP 40%

SREA continues another huge climb this week after hot news was released
Friday. BusinessNewsNow.us has released SREA as featured StockWatch.
This one is still cooking. Go read the news and get on SREA Tuesday!

" You're joking, right? The Road Ahead To date, Microsoft homegrown
midmarket applications have fared better than those which the company
acquired.

But channel problems persist, and they may for sometime ahead.

Most cable carriers made hardware, software and infrastructure
commitments long ago.

Oh well, now that you've declared GOOG the winner and MSFT as
approaching "game over", you'd better start looking for a new job.
Surely, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates recognized the importance of
building a platform.
Google's success is game-changing, because the company has found a way
to make money off the Web platform and let third parties cash in, just
as Microsoft did with the PC.

Apple TV - Looks like a TV set, isn't it?

In a carry over from older channel structures, Dynamics pricing
typically requires potential customers to talk to a live person in order
to get information.
The supporting Mediaroom Web site is excellent, by the way.

Differences are too subtle, even for OEMs. The person asked my advice
about how best to apologize to everyone who had been spammed from the
buddy list. Branding is tough, but Microsoft's branding efforts are
consistently cockeyed. There's a certain stodginess to IBM's brand that
has carried over from its mainframe heritage. This includes all
planning, installation and training. I was working on a MacBook when I
received the IM, which could have been lucky.

Recent pushes into business intelligence, communications and security
are examples of Microsoft's competition with its development partners. I
never saw a menu guide so slick and easy to use.

the sf area has become so myopic that they would try to sell you buying
pet food over the internet.

Oh well, now that you've declared GOOG the winner and MSFT as
approaching "game over", you'd better start looking for a new job. " The
Microsoft-Verizon relationship will continue, even with the switch to a
new Fios TV program guide. However, the Mac business model wasn't
sustainable because Apple failed to build a successful platform. It's
like a "Ten things I hate about Apple" post, which sounds biased without
a corresponding "Ten things I love about Apple" post.
When I searched for "media room" on the Web, I mostly got back pages
referring to the news media.
Google branding is at least as good.
info site, but I have no proof either way.

They will remain a big customer through the IP agreements.
A few weeks ago, I asked Ed Graczyk, director of marketing and
communications for Microsoft TV, about the program guide switches.
Google is marching to Internet time, at the light speed of youth.
There are two sides to a coin and you focus on one.

In my neighborhood, Comcast uses Motorola cable boxes and supporting
hardware. I think Microsoft really has something here, even if most
people don't realize it. Google's search success and its hugely
profitable advertising platform provide some economic allure for
increased Web development.