Subject: crawl headrest

From: Lucas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 07:54:44 -0300

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

All films, reports and photos should be given the same neutral scrutiny,
under scientific conditions. He wanted to find the granddaughter of Book
of Mormon witness Jacob Whitmer, who he had read belonged to the church
David had started. I still felt, however, that I had the strength to
change my own behavior and live a righteous life.
But last year, a Polish friend who had saved the notebook finally came
forth, exposing a riveting historical document.
"It was at this church," Jerald recalled, "that I first heard the true
message of Christ preached so that I really understood it. They LOVE one
another. When is a good time for wisdom?
"Most likely our only real option will be choosing a third party
candidate who will take a stand to uphold Biblical values.

Intricate Patterns rotate, or the inside of a room appears to be within
arms length of me, also Cartoon-like Sketches.