Subject: EXCEPT THE SANTA MONICA MOUNTAINS DUE TO A PROLONGED PERIOD OF VERY LOW HUMIDITIES.

From: Strickland <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 04:59:01 +0100

SREA UP Another 36.36%. Read This Hit List!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
Close: $0.60 UP 36.36%

In the last two days SREA has been on the watch list of OTCPicks.com,
OTCStockExchange.com, and Boonmarket.com rocketing it over 200%. Need we
say more? Get on SREA and ride the wave.

EXPECT LOWEST RH VALUES ALONG AND EAST OF THE RICHARDSON HIGHWAY TODAY.
SPREADING EASTWARD THROUGH THIS EVENING. EXPECT LOWEST RH VALUES ALONG
AND EAST OF THE RICHARDSON HIGHWAY TODAY. FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN
EFFECT FROM FRIDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SATURDAY EVENING FOR STRONG WIND
FOR A PORTION OF THE NORTH SLOPES OF THE ALASKA RANGE. PLEASE ADVISE THE
APPROPRIATE OFFICIALS OR FIRE CREWS IN THE FIELD OF THIS FIRE WEATHER
WATCH.

A RED FLAG WARNING MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE
IMMINENT OR OCCURRING NOW.
RAIN SHOWERS ARE MOVING ACROSS THE SOUTHERN SEWARD PENINSULA COAST THIS
AFTERNOON INTO THE EARLY EVENING. STRONGEST NEAR ICY STRAIT.

A CHINOOK WILL DEVELOP ON FRIDAY AND WINDS SHOULD PICK UP THROUGH THE
TANANA VALLEY ON SATURDAY. HOWEVER ADDITIONAL SHOWERS MOVING NORTH OUT
OF TEXAS WILL MAINTAIN A CHANCE FOR MAINLY LIGHT SHOWERS ACROSS PORTIONS
OF FAR SOUTHEAST OKLAHOMA.

A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS THAT WEATHER CONDITIONS COULD LEAD TO THE
POTENTIAL FOR A RED FLAG EVENT IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

LOCALLY HEAVY RAINFALL COULD FALL FROM ISOLATED CELLS. A CHINOOK WILL
DEVELOP ON FRIDAY AND WINDS SHOULD PICK UP THROUGH THE TANANA VALLEY ON
SATURDAY. BREEZY WITH LOW STRATUS CLOUD COVER CONTINUES TO MOVE ACROSS
THE NORTHERN ARCTIC COAST AND PATCHY FOG REDUCING VISIBILITY TO LESS
THAN A MILE AT TIMES.

EXPECT LOWEST RH VALUES FROM FORT YUKON SOUTH AND EAST TODAY.

PLEASE ADVISE THE APPROPRIATE OFFICIALS OR FIRE CREWS IN THE FIELD OF
THIS FIRE WEATHER WATCH.
A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS THAT WEATHER CONDITIONS COULD LEAD TO THE
POTENTIAL FOR A RED FLAG EVENT IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH OCCASIONAL SHOWERS CONTINUING THIS EVENING.
SCATTERED SHOWERS WILL BE MOVING INTO THE WESTERN PART OF THE VALLEY
NEAR ANIAK. A CHINOOK WILL DEVELOP ON FRIDAY AND WINDS SHOULD PICK UP
THROUGH THE TANANA VALLEY ON SATURDAY. LIGHT AND VARIABLE WINDS.
AND THROUGH THEM TO THE PUBLIC. A RED FLAG WARNING MEANS THAT CONDITIONS
ARE OCCURRING OR WILL OCCUR WHICH COULD LEAD TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF LARGE
AND DANGEROUS FIRES.
COOLER TEMPERATURES AND HIGHER RELATIVE HUMIDITIES ARE EXPECTED ON
FRIDAY. MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN SHOWERS.

FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY MORNING THROUGH
SATURDAY EVENING FOR STRONG WIND FOR A PORTION OF THE CENTRAL INTERIOR.
SHOWERS MAY BECOME HEAVY AT TIMES. MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH ISOLATED
SHOWERS. EXPECT LOWEST RH VALUES FROM FORT YUKON SOUTH AND EAST TODAY.

LOCALLY HEAVY RAINFALL COULD FALL FROM ISOLATED CELLS.

THE RADAR SHOWS PRECIPITATION MOVING ACROSS THE KUSKOKWIM DELTA.

AND THROUGH THEM TO THE PUBLIC.
SCATTERED SHOWERS WILL BE MOVING INTO THE WESTERN PART OF THE VALLEY
NEAR ANIAK.

A FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM FRIDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
SATURDAY EVENING. THE MAIN THREAT FROM THIS STORM CONTINUES TO BE PENNY
SIZED HAIL. LOCALLY HEAVY RAINFALL COULD FALL FROM ISOLATED CELLS.
EXPECT LOWEST RH VALUES ALONG AND EAST OF THE RICHARDSON HIGHWAY TODAY.

This file is usually updated about every two minutes.

RAIN SHOWERS ARE MOVING ACROSS THE SOUTHERN SEWARD PENINSULA COAST THIS
AFTERNOON INTO THE EARLY EVENING.
COOLER TEMPERATURES AND HIGHER RELATIVE HUMIDITIES ARE EXPECTED ON
FRIDAY.

FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM FRIDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
SATURDAY EVENING FOR STRONG WIND.

A RED FLAG WARNING HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR SCATTERED DRY THUNDERSTORMS.
STRONGEST NEAR ICY STRAIT.
EXPECT LOWEST RH VALUES ALONG AND EAST OF THE RICHARDSON HIGHWAY TODAY.
THE MAIN THREAT FROM THIS STORM CONTINUES TO BE PENNY SIZED HAIL.

MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH ISOLATED SHOWERS CONTINUING THROUGH MIDNIGHT. A RED
FLAG WARNING MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE OCCURRING
NOW.

FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM FRIDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
SATURDAY EVENING FOR STRONG WIND.