Subject: object

From: Justice Basil <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 15:58:51 +0900

SREA Acquires $75 Million Dollar Asset!

Score One Inc.(SREA)
$0.30

News hit just after close. SREA has acquired the $75 Million peace of
land for the new "Recreation Town" in Dalian. This new project mimics a
Facility in "Shui On" that profited more than $100 Million USD. SREA is
going to go through the roof after this hits investors this weekend. Get
on SREA at open on Monday!

DealofDay: Fetching Savings.
May you both be zoche to build a    bayis ne'eman b'yisroel.
speak to    you soon! Does anyone know of any?
really excited for you    both, mazal tov on becoming    parents!
The form and database connections are working fine.
Mazal tov to the    entire palmer family.

we wish we could have    been there to share in your simcha! DealofDay:
Fetching TaxBrain - TaxBrain Online Tax Service Hold on!

If so, could you enlighten me?

can't wait to    see you by your vort on sunday IYH   !

I'm so so happy and    excited for the both of you!

LUV, FOR NOW, PLOINY'S WIFE.