Subject: overlook principal

From: Copeland N. Rudolph <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:27:41 -0500

Market Makers Short SREA, Watchers Pick It To Explode!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.31

SREA hit price spikes of 600% last week and is still hold at a 300%
increase as Market Makers are pushing it down to grab control.
Stockprofiler.us, Businessnewsnow.us, & OTCPicks.com all pick it to take
off. Get in on the Market Makers play and grab SREA first thing
Wednesday!

They destroyed a score of police cars and burned part of the town's
municipal offices with rocket propelled grenades and automatic rifles in
order to gain access to the police station.
But he fails to acknowledge that it is precisely this willingness to
cheapen the multicultural broadcaster that is reducing its social
capital and continues to undermine its claim for public funds. The
success of the rigorous community-based health care incentivisation
programme for doctors is unfortunately not supported by the Coalition
that controls Iraq.
A peace based upon looting, discriminatory decisions and unjust progress
does not make sense.

The whiney Australian athlete started strongly after nervously
acknowledging the crowd, then competently cleared the obstacles placed
in the runners' path and finished well clear of her adversaries. To this
end, the Secretary of State will likely instruct the Prime Minister on
the United States policy for the containment of looming superpower
China.
It is also unsurprising that the United Nations fails to take action
even to censure Israel officially, since the rogue State is sponsored by
Security Council member the United States.
The gulf between public perspectives on the issue and the official
positions of  'elected representatives' is apparently unbridgeable, to
the frustration of the humans. In recent years, the assault on the
multinational corporation Coca Cola-Amatil  from  anarchic
counter-cultural fanatics has intensified. 'They came and said the
people running Zimbabwe were bad men, but it seemed to us they were just
whinging because this Mugubby fellow is more competitive and effective
than his rivals.

Speak slowly and in words of few syllables. 'There's the breads as well,
and I can assure you the out-of-touch PM doesn't know a sourdough olive
loaf from a nine-seed hi-top.

For we elites in Australia and a few other lucky countries it is hard to
conceive of a time or place where the enlivening brown beverage Coke is
not available.
Israel's abundantly aggressive reaction to the slightest sign of
military competence from its adversaries  has itself been an obstacle to
peace. What power does it have when its very foundations are shaken by
just one question? But we recognise this is an interim measure. In
response to the depressing news from SBS, we at the Irony Party of
Australia are pre-emptively reprogramming our televisions to reduce the
number of available stations from two to one.

Thought, ideology and wisdom are getting to rule the world; Those
investing in nuclear weapons are irrationally depleting the assets of
their peoples.

A corroborating report from Britain told of high-level Government
meetings there at which the effects of an expected nuclear strike on
Iran would be assessed over tea. Commentators keen to turn to more
substantial have instead found themselves discussing Ministerial comment
on the extent of the dangerous disinformation's spread.