Subject: newspaper wacky

From: Evelyn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 01:57:51 +0200

SREA Takes Investors For Second Climb! UP 40%.

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.42 UP 40%

SREA continues another huge climb this week after hot news was released
Friday. BusinessNewsNow.us has released SREA as featured StockWatch.
This one is still cooking. Go read the news and get on SREA Tuesday!

It could make for the setting of a marketable story, after all.

She even surprised herself when she sniffled out regret that she hadn't
spent enough time with her grandfather before his death.
I wanted to be with Eliot. His violet eyes were clouded as with the film
over the eyes of reptiles.

"Now what will Eliot's say to this?

He walked past Shane, her body in a state of readiness.
He skin hung loosely from his bones, some broken, some simply atrophied
and withered.
She felt grateful for this heightened awareness, this familiarity with
some pulsation in Gideon's energy, because she couldn't trust her eyes
when she turned to look at him.
"  The mist pulled back around Gideon's still body. I just wanted to be
a part of the show.

His fresher incarnation walked around him in an arch, scrutinizing his
face. You were open to sacrifice and practically begging to meet your
end. Just I've raised you so much that I almost feel like your dear old
dad.

He wore an expression of contempt and aggravation, even when the piggy
girl Shane has seen early bumped into him an apologized profusely.
Beyond the impulse that he was disagreeable and some primal survival
instinct, she didn't consider Gideon her enemy and didn't wish for him
to be hurt. I type a bit more on the computers, until the pretense
philosopher asks if he can use mine.
She heard the crack of thunder and looked up to see how densely clouded
the sky had become and so was momentarily distracted by the flash of
lightning.

Gideon won't spoil much more than he already has.
Come forward," he ordered. "Yeah, I'm fine now," she stammered the lie.
I cannot take random strangers, only those who truly with for the gift
of oblivion, to sacrifice themselves for the greater good. "That was
part of the price, one I did not know I would be paying.

"One more thing, Shane:  I'm your father. "You are dying because your
time is up," Shane stated, meaning it as a question rather than answer.
She is compelling to watch, her painting taking new forms, none that are
clearly anything but abstract.
"Ignore him," Girl ordered.
Like tentacles of an unfurling squid, the light surrounded and engulfed
Shane's head, making her feel she had been punched in the head by a lead
marshmallow.
I probe her for details, if I can be forgiven the verb choice, as I have
no real context for such things. "I've done a lot, Shane.