Subject: For many years, this Norwegian-Russian geologist has been seeking a chance to study the depths of the Russian Precambrian layer.

From: Rutledge <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 23:33:04 +0900

News Hits! New R&D Facility Engaged!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.73

News hits today on CAON and trading continues to warm up. Hitting highs
of $0.90 today, we can see this building. Read the release and get on
CAON first thing Tuesday. We can see this climbing all week!

But those exploring its use have been hamstrung by the high cost of
drilling the deep wells that are required, including exploratory wells.

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or
redistributed. Professor David Harries of the Research Institute for
Sustainable Energy at Murdoch University in Perth agrees location of
resources is a limitation.

"It is amazing that they lived here millions of years ago, and there has
been such a long and rich history," she said. As Saylor explains, it's
the kind of work that the CSI team undertakes when a death has occurred
and collects evidence from the death site. The tracks were discovered
three years ago in the Spanish province of La Rioja, Costeur said.

He says it is tricky controlling the flow of water so far underground.
The first big oil reservoirs were also formed then. Robots typically
navigate by recognizing features, but cenote walls, while irregular,
lack distinctive features. Saylor, as one of the group's three
geologists, has made two trips to the area to observe and take
measurements of its land formations. Reuters shall not be liable for any
errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance
thereon. Saylor, as one of the group's three geologists, has made two
trips to the area to observe and take measurements of its land
formations.

"The quake was felt strongly in Labuha, and even the electricity was cut
off . Serious refinance requests only. Quake rocks islands north of New
Zealand - Yahoo! Indonesian quake sparks panic, brief tsunami warning -
USATODAY.

Magma accumulates in the rift zones, pushed the flanks apart, creating
stress in the area that ultimately erupts. Banerjee's group is not the
first group of researchers to have claimed to find evidence of ancient
life in Australia. The park is warning visitors to be careful near
Halemaumau Crater, at the summit of Kilauea.

They're ba-ack  Are cicadas crawling out of the ground at your house? A
powerful landslide Sunday devastated a spectacular geyser valley in.

A powerful landslide Sunday devastated a spectacular geyser valley in.
These proficient hunter-gatherers developed a distinctive thin, fluted
spear head known as the Clovis point, which is regarded as one of the
most sophisticated stone tools ever developed. The earthquake was
centered near the Kilauea volcano, on Hawaii's Big Island, where lava
flows to the ocean. But some of these have been disputed and were not as
revealing as the new ones.
, said China's official Xinhua News Agency, citing the government's
seismological bureau. Raoul Island is part of the New Zealand territory
of the Kermadec Islands. The quake was felt shortly after nightfall in
Manila's Ermita tourist district, including in a number of buildings and
hotels facing Manila Bay. - Mail Search:  All News Yahoo!
" Researchers are studying Mauna Loa because it's the largest and one of
the most active volcanoes on Earth. Access Error Headline functionality
has been disabled from your intranet.
Food scientists have discovered why Rice Krispies make their
characteristic sound when soaked in milk.
" "It's the geologist's job to put it all together," said Saylor. "The
animal used a pelvic paddle motion, much like living aquatic birds,"
Costeur said by e-mail. "All the horses went out, all the North American
camels went out.

Rogers Media to buy Citytv stations Rogers Media is buying the five
Citytv television stations CTVglobemedia Inc.

"The fact that we never lost it, never required a rescue mission, is an
achievement itself," Wettergreen added.

A better phone service for less. Please stay on topic and be respectful
of others.
Apple unveils Windows web browser Apple Inc. but we have not yet
received a detailed report," said Suharjono, head of the agency in
Jakarta.
For the near term, NASA recently approved a project that will use these
technologies to explore underneath the ice of West Lake Bonney in
Antarctica's Taylor Valley. Scientists will outline their evidence this
week at a meeting in Mexico.

NEWS CENTER: News and Information: Marketing and Communications: Case
Western Reserve University CASE.
"The geologists come in after the fact and reconstruct the situation
after everyone has carefully started excavating," Saylor. Robots
typically navigate by recognizing features, but cenote walls, while
irregular, lack distinctive features.