Subject: [Sigtran] RFC 5133 on Terminal Endpoint Identifier (TEI) Query Request Number Change

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 14:59:20 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5133

        Title:      Terminal Endpoint Identifier (TEI) Query 
                    Request Number Change 
        Author:     M. Tuexen, K. Morneault
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       December 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 7279
        Obsoletes:  RFC4233
        See-Also:   

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sigtran-rfc4233update-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5133.txt

The Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) Q.921-User Adaptation
Layer (IUA) Protocol, described in RFC 4233, defines the message type
of Terminal Endpoint Identifier (TEI) Query Request messages as 5.
However, this number is already being used by the Digital Private
Network Signaling System (DPNSS)/Digital Access Signaling System 2
(DASS 2) Extensions (DUA) to the IUA Protocol described in RFC 4129.
This document updates RFC 4233 such that the message type of TEI
Query Request messages is 8.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Signaling Transport
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
 Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
 status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran