Subject: [Simple] watcherinfo format draft

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 14:39:25 -0500

I submitted an update to the watcher info XML specification. This update
basically reflects comments during last call, along with alignment with
sip-events-04. Until it appears, you can pick up a copy at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-simple-winfo-format-01.txt

Changes since -00:

* Changed first-subscribed to refer to the time the subscribe was
first received for this subscription, rather than the first EVER
across subscriptions.

* Removed notify-address element

* Added expiration parameter.

* Removed most-recently-subscribed as per IETF 52 agreement.

* Alignment with sip-events-04

* Generalized to any package, not just presence

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com
_______________________________________________
simple mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.dynamicsoft.com/mailman/listinfo/simple