Subject: [Simple] Re: is there any draft for presence Status

From: Torrey Searle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 12:39:08 +0100

In the CPIM draft, it says that the values for the status-type:im will 
be defined in a later document.  Does this document exist, and if so 
where?  

Torrey Searle
Indigo Software
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
simple mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.dynamicsoft.com/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 20:19:18 -0500

Nope, doesn't exist AFAIK. Please go ahead and write one - its
loooooonnnnnnnggggg overdue.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com
_______________________________________________
simple mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.dynamicsoft.com/mailman/listinfo/simple