Subject: [Simple] XCAP Application Usage Schema template

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 19:30:01 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

XCAP is application usage cetric and defines loads of rules for
development of an application usage.

Is there some sort of xml schema template for development of application
usages? I think we require one or do we?

Please comment.

-Anurag

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jari Urpalainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:10:18 +0200

> usages? I think we require one or do we?
there's imo hardly no need for a template, because xcap can patch any
kind of xml documents. Sure there are some things that can't be done
with xcap semantics, but in principle any schema can be used to describe
the aimed content model. Furthermore, doesn't "Guidelines for Creating
Application Usages" fulfill your needs ? In addition there are several
example AUs available. 
br,
Jari