Subject: [Simple] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-simple-xml-patch-ops-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: An Extensible Markup Language (XML) Patch 
                          Operations Framework Utilizing XML Path 
                          Language (XPath) Selectors
	Author(s)	: J. Urpalainen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-simple-xml-patch-ops-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2005-11-30
	
   Extensible Markup Language (XML) documents are widely used as
   containers for the exchange and storage of arbitrary data in today's
   systems.  Updates to this data require transporting of the entire XML
   document between hosts, unless there's a mechanism that allows
   exchanging only the updates of XML documents.  This document
   describes an XML patch framework utilizing XML Path language (XPath)
   selectors.  With the aid of these selector values and updated data
   content a set of patches can then be applied to an existing initial
   XML document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-xml-patch-ops-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-simple-xml-patch-ops-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-xml-patch-ops-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple