Subject: [Simple] RFC3857 clarificartion needed (Watcher Info event package for SIP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:10:42 +0100

Hello, 

I have question about rfc3857 - A Watcher Information Event
Template-Package for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). Could you
please help me finding answers to it?

I am trying to find out how is one-time fetch handled when reactive
authorization should be used. I found following note on page 9 where
state machine for subscriptions is defined:

"The waiting state is also needed to allow for authorization of fetch
attempts, which are subscriptions that expire immediately."

The questions for which I am unable to find answers:

1/ Which response code is sent to the watcher? Is it 202 Accepted?

2/ What is in the following NOTIFY? Is it empty and the state indicated
as "pending"?

3/ When the subscription (currently in waiting state according to the
RFC) is authorized and consequently terminated, is notification sent to
the watcher?

If these questions are not applicable, could you please let me know
where can I find the behavior described, or how it should work?

Thank you for your time

Martin Hynar 

Software Specialist

TietoEnator

Czech Software Centre
Direct +420 59 732 5901

Fax +420 59 732 5903

E-mail [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

Vystavni 292/13

CZ-709 16 Ostrava

www.tietoenator.com <http://www.tietoenator.com/> 

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple