Subject: [Simple] Get the aggregate PDF file for all I-Ds in a session

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 10:42:45 -0600

Folks:

In preparation for the SIP, SIPPING and SIMPLE WGs in the
upcoming Vancouver IETF, I have collated all the I-Ds to be
discussed in a session into an aggregate PDF file.  You can
access the PDF files from:

SIP WG I-Ds (2 PDF files, each corresponding to a session)
-----------
http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/SIPWG-Session-1.pdf
http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/SIPWG-Session-2.pdf

SIPPING WG I-Ds (2 PDF files, each corresponding to a session)
---------------
http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/SIPPINGWG-Session-1.pdf
http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/SIPPINGWG-Session-2.pdf

SIMPLE WG I-Ds
--------------
http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/SIMPLEWG-Session.pdf

You have 2.17 MBytes of data to read and digest ... but who's
counting ... ;-)

Enjoy.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Ph.D.  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs Innovations, 2000 Lucent Lane, Rm 6G-440
Naperville, Illinois 60566     Voice: +1 630 224 0216
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple