Subject: [Simple] Agenda tweaks

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 15:24:34 -0800

Here are some tweaks to the agenda we've planned.

I've slightly reduced the time allocated to discussing the impact of
the patch-bof meeting (which I'll summarize at the front of the meeting)
and have increased the amount of time for IMDN. I've also, at Eric's  
request,
moved IMDN earlier in the meeting.

RjS
--------

SIMPLE - IETF64
Friday November 11
0900-1130

Please note that geopriv is making a special effort to close out
common-policy during their session - please attend that session.

0900-0915 Administrivia

0915-0945 IMDN (Eric)
   draft-burger-simple-imdn-02

0945-1030 Where we're going with XCAP core (Jonathan)
   draft-ietf-simple-xcap-08
   See the thread "A proposal for fixing the xcap schema problem
   and related issues"

1030-1040 Adjusting to the geopriv common-policy discussion (Jonathan)
   draft-ietf-simple-presence-rules-04

1040-1050 Closing on the -partial- drafts (Jari)
   draft-ietf-simple-partial-pidf-format-05
   draft-ietf-simple-partial-notify-06
   draft-ietf-simple-partial-publish-03

1050-1100 Closing on a path forward for xcap dif (Jonathan)
   draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff-02
   draft-rosenberg-simple-xcap-change-log-00

1100-1110 draft-mahy-simple-xcap-profile-00 (Rohan)
1110-1120 draft-wang-simple-presence-ril-00 (Xiao)
1120-1130 draft-ala-kurikka-simple-pidfconn-00 (Jussi)

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Hisham Khartabil <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 03:25:09 +0100

You will also find the agenda and slides on the supplementary web pages

http://www.softarmor.com/simple/meets/ietf64/

Slides will be uploaded as they come from presenters.

Hisham