Subject: RE: [Simple] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-ext-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 23:36:47 -0800

Here is a summary about the changes compared to -04 (only minor):
- Added sentence to section 4 to explain the meaning if a certain
feature tag appears in <supported>, <notsupported>, or in neither of
those.
- Some bug fixes in XML schema and the example 
- The example updated according to the latest data-model
- XML schemas (service capability + device capability) merged into a
single schema
- Updated references 
- <100rel> changed to <rel100> ("100rel" is not a valid NCName, since it
starts with a number)
- Terminology: service capability element instead of service capability
document & device capability element instead of device capability
document
- Several typo corrections

I believe this version is ready for WGLC.

Cheers,
Krisztian

>-----Original Message-----
>From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 12:50 PM
>To: [email-masked]
>Cc: [email-masked]
>Subject: [Simple] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-ext-05.txt 
>
>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line 
>Internet-Drafts directories.
>This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and 
>Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.
>
>	Title		: User Agent Capability Extension to  
>Presence Information Data Format (PIDF)
>	Author(s)	: M. Lonnfors, K. Kiss
>	Filename	: draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-ext-05.txt
>	Pages		: 29
>	Date		: 2005-10-27
>	
>Interoperation of instant messaging and presence systems has been
>   defined in the IMPP working group.  The IMPP WG has come up with
>   baseline interoperable operations and formats for presence and
>   instant messaging systems.  This memo defines an extension to
>   represent RFC3840 capabilities in the Presence Information Document
>   Format (PIDF) compliant presence documents.
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-
>ext-05.txt
>
>To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a 
>message to [email-masked] with the word 
>unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
>You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
>to change your subscription settings.
>
>
>Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login 
>with the username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail 
>address. After logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
>	"get draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-ext-05.txt".
>
>A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in 
>http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or 
>ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
>
>
>Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.
>
>Send a message to:
>	[email-masked].
>In the body type:
>	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-ext-05.txt".
>	
>NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
>	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
>	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
>	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
>	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant 
>mail readers
>	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
>	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
>	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
>	how to manipulate these messages.
>		
>		
>Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
>implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
>Internet-Draft.
>

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple