Subject: [Simple] MSRP Update

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 17:19:55 -0600

Hi,

I just submitted draft-ietf-simple-message-sessions-13.txt. It should  
hit the repository shortly. My understanding is that this version is  
to go to the IESG.

This version primarily addresses the concerns of the Security ADs: It  
includes Cullen's text on using peer-to-peer TLS with self-signed  
certs. It also raises the body size limit on non-SEND requests to 10K  
to give us more room for potential future security related payloads  
in AUTH requests.

We also cleaned up some references to expired drafts and unused  
references.

Thanks!

Ben.

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 23:12:42 -0800

> We also cleaned up some references to expired drafts and unused

I submitted an update of the msrp-relay. It fixed typos and trivial nits.