Subject: [Simple] Multiple MSRP Session

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:03:14 +0530

Hi All,

I am just wondering how can we create multiple MSRP sessions between
same users? (MSRP Draft is talking about sharing the same TCP connection
which implied multiple MSRP sessions between same users).

How does the connection establishment happen? 

First Session we can create sending SIP invite and negotiating the MSRP
URL in SDP offer/answer. Now with the same SIP session how can we create
another MSRP session? 

Any scenario, which defines sharing the same TCP connection between
multiple MSRP sessions, along with some details/call flow for session
establishment will be appreciated .

Regards,
Amit Kumar Goel
Infineon Technology,
11th Floor, Discoverer Building,
Whitefield,ITPL,
Bangalore-560066

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple