Subject: [Simple] updated last-call schedule

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:35:08 -0600

Based on the feedback during last week's meeting, we're adjusting the  
last call schedule as follows:

3/27-4/10 : xcap
4/10-5/1 : xml-patch, partial-* (3 weeks - several drafts, overlaps  
SIPit)
5/1-5/15: presence-rules

RjS

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:05:48 -0500

For those that missed it, the xcap document is now in the repository:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-09.txt

-Jonathan R.

Robert Sparks wrote:

> 4/10-5/1 : xml-patch, partial-* (3 weeks - several drafts, overlaps  SIPit)
> 5/1-5/15: presence-rules
> 
> RjS
> 
> 

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com