Subject: [Simple] presence redirection

From: "Mahesh Govind" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:14:27 +0900

Hi,
I have a doubt about presence redirection .Please consider the following
scenario

A subscriber is having multiple  AORs  . One is his private id and other one
is his office id .
He dont want to  give his private id to his clients at his office.But for
some scenarios , he want to
redirect his   im messages to his home, with out revealing his  private id
to his  clients .
Currently is there any mechanism to do this ,
Please note that the servers for his both AORs may or may not be same .Also
At home and at office he may be using  different types of  IM client
software.

I have  a doubt whether the current mechanisms can handle this .

Could you Please calrify .

With thanks and regards
Mahesh
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple