Subject: [Simple] Strawman agenda: SIMPLE: IETF65

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:20:36 -0600

All -

We're in an unusual place for SIMPLE this time. We have a lot of big  
items
that we've been pushing hard to get over the hump and they're all  
beginning
to wrap up. We have a few new things to discuss, and its time to lay  
out the plan
to pick up and finish those items we tabled during this last push.

Reflecting this, here's the proposed agenda for our meeting
Tuesday Afternoon III and IV in Dallas.

15m 	Chair update (will include status on msrp, common-policy,  
presence-rules, xcap-base)
5m		Status on xml-patch and the drafts that depend on it (I'm  
expecting "done")
30m 	IMDN Open issues
5m		PIDF-conn Open issues
30m 	niemi-simple-chat
15m        xcap-profile
20m 	Roadmap for next round of work

Two items warrant more detail:

         niemi-simple-chate is an individual submission that's been  
waiting for working
         group input. OMA has a dependency and asks after its  
progress regularly.
         It's time to cement working group commitment to taking this  
and finishing it,
         or rejecting it. Either way, it's time to give OMA something  
definitive.

         xcap-profile started a controversial discussion in Vancouver  
with very little
         list follow-through. Rohan believes he has changed this  
proposal to be only
         an optimization per the discussion. There are still some  
important questions
         raised that I expect to take real-time discussion to  
navigate. That said, this is
         the lowest priority of what I am proposing. If we need to  
adjust the schedule
         to make room for other conversations, this is the one that  
will have time taken
         away first.

Let me know what you were expecting to discuss that you don't see here.

RjS

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple