Subject: [Simple] Design team: meeting the remaining IM requirements

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:17:40 -0800

Folks -

Part of our remaining work (as we will discuss in Dallas) is meeting  
the remainder
of the advanced instant messaging requirements.

This includes the IMDN work we are currently engaged in. In order to  
put some pressure
on this set of topics, we are going to repurpose the IMDN time in the  
SIMPLE meeting to
touch base on the requirements document and the outstanding work  
needed to satisfy it.

We'll then pull together a design team to finish these off. This  
team's first action will be to
conclude on the last outstanding issues in the IMDN conversation (one  
major goal here is
to get more than Hisham and Eric re-engaged in the discussion).

We are tentatively scheduling this design team meeting for the  
Thursday Afternoon II
session. If you plan to participate,  RSVP directly to me.

Thanks,

RjS

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple