Subject: [Simple] Partial-publish update

From: Aki Niemi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:39:01 +0200

Hi,

The partial publish draft [1] was updated, with these edits:

- We removed versioning using the 'version' parameter, since it was
overlapping with the normal etags-based versioning of partial
publication state. Also, added some text explaining why this was done.

- Added description of creating a modifying publication that contains
full-state. This was previously omitted, although the text talked about
when to issue such a publication.

Other than that, there are no known issues left with the draft, and
along with patch-ops, partial-pidf-format, and partial-notify, I think
this is ready for WGLC.

Cheers,
Aki

[1]
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-partial-publish-04.txt

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple