Subject: [Simple] Does "Require: eventlist" indicate that the URI is a list?

From: Avshalom Houri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 12:16:47 +0200

Since the evenlist package (RFC 4662) requires the inclusion of the 
"Require: 
eventlist" header, does the server that gets a request with such a header 
can 
assume that the subscribed to URI is a list and not a single presence?

I recall that in the past it was indicated that issue is a deployment 
issue and 
there should be some internal indication in the URI itself if it is a list 
or 
single subscription but in real life there may be deployments where the 
PS/RLS 
does not control the component that can tell it if the URI is a list or a 
single 
entity.

--Avshalom
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple