Subject: [Simple] Updated intra-domain federation draft

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 18:39:20 -0500

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-intradomain-federation-02.txt

Changes:

* changed terminology of 'intra-domain federation' to 'intra-domain 
bridging' - some folks complained that 'federation' is too tightly 
associated with inter-domain

* removed summary and put its associated text up front, clarified a bit 
scope of this document

* removed speculative forward-looking section

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   111 Wood Avenue South
Cisco Fellow                                   Iselin, NJ 08830
Cisco, Voice Technology Group
[email-masked]
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (408) 902-3084
http://www.cisco.com
_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple