Subject: [Simple] Status of the WG

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:54:12 +0300

Hi,

SIMPLE has 5 active drafts:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/simple/

Based on the latest list discussions, I am going to move the following
two drafts to the "dead" state in the ID tracker:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-simple-interdomain-scaling-analysis/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-simple-intradomain-federation/

With respect to the following draft, if the chairs judge that there is
still support to publish it as an RFC, I will be receiving a publication
request shortly:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-simple-chat/

The authors of the following drafts are working on addressing the
comments they received during their IETF LCs:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-simple-msrp-sessmatch/

Cheers,

Gonzalo