Subject: [sip-clf] Updated draft-ietf-sipclf-problem-statement-09

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 13:32:22 -0600

Folks: I have addressed the last set of nits Robert identified in
[1].  The new version (-09) is in the IETF archives [2], and
the diffs against -08 are at [3].

More specifically, (a) "Framework and Data Model" added as a subtitle,
(b) text suggested by Robert incorporated in page 12, (c) the timing
nits identified by Robert has been fixed.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sip-clf/current/msg00517.html
[2] http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-sipclf-problem-statement-09.txt
[3] 
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipclf-problem-statement-09

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/