Subject: [sip-clf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipclf-format-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 11:19:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the SIP Common Log Format Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Format for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Common Log Format (CLF)
	Author(s)       : Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Vijay Gurbani
                          Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipclf-format-04.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-12-07

   The SIPCLF Workgroup has defined a common log format framework for
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) servers.  This common log format
   mimics the wildly successful event logging mechanism found in well-
   known web servers like Apache and web proxies like Squid.  This
   document proposes an indexed text encoding format for the SIP Common
   Log Format (CLF) that retains the key advantages of a text-based
   format, while significantly increasing processing performance over a
   purely text-based implementation.  This file format adheres to the
   SIP CLF data model and provides an effective encoding scheme for all
   mandatory and optional fields that appear in a SIP CLF record.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipclf-format-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipclf-format-04.txt