Subject: [sip-clf] sipclf-problem-statement-11

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 14:13:02 -0600

All: I have updated sipclf-problem-statement to version 11.  The draft
is available in the archives at [1] and diffs from -10 are at [2].

The major change is an update to S5 (Alternative approaches to
SIP CLF) to reflect the syslog and ipfix discussion we had in the WG
ML.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

[1] 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipclf-problem-statement-11.txt
[2] 
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipclf-problem-statement-11

Thank you,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/