Subject: [sip-overload] draft-ietf-soc-overload-control-13 released

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 08:37:21 -0500

Folks: I have revised the overload control draft following the second
WGLC.  The new version (-13) incorporates all of the comments I
received, with resolution to the non-editorial comments reflected on
the list between Feb-11-2013 to the release of -13 today.

All of the comments --- save one --- were editorial in nature and
served to clarify affected portions of the draft.  The one non-
editorial comment involved a rfc2119 change.  Specifically, in S4.1,
4th paragraph, a SHOULD was upgraded to a MUST based on Eric Noel
spotting a discrepancy with normative language in S5.5 if we were to
leave a SHOULD in S4.1 [1].

I will like to thank Janet Gunn, Bruno Chatras, Eric Noel and Volker
Hilt for helping with the new version.

The diffs are at [2].

The draft is ready to be moved ahead, in my opinion.

Thank you,

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sip-overload/current/msg00928.html
[2] http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-soc-overload-control-13

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web: http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/  | Calendar: http://goo.gl/x3Ogq